Earn Money Can A College Student Make Money Online?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
A situation may occur when you are still in college where you will need a quick cash either to buy a textbook or an handout.

This can be a difficult situation for you if you receive a limited amount of money from home when you are coming to the college.

When I was still in the college, anytime I have paucity of funds, I used to engage in menial jobs to get covered.

I wish could turn on a faucet on the internet that would bring me quick money back then.

The only problem is that internet is not easy to access as it is in the present days.

So I am throwing the question to you guys over here, can a college student earn money online without being restricted by the school authority.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Apparently, I believe anyone can make money online.....so far you have a smart phone and a data to access the internet, then we are good to go. We just need some real and legit sites to make money online. If we can get hold of any legit site, then we can start to make money.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I know of many youngsters here who are earning on the side while they are studying. Especially with distant education where the computer is a necessity those students are working online during breaks in their classes. Most of them are playing computer games where they earn points (from the high score) that they sell to other players who couldn't advance in the game's stages.

Segat

Yes, a college student can make money online. Let me say to you that making money online is not determined by academic qualification, age, tribe or race but dependent on how smart someone could. Smartness here means you are brilliant and intelligent. However academic qualification may give someone a better exposure which in turn is likely to open better and more opportunities. Having the required basic information and necessary gadget could make a man billionaire without necessarily been a college student. Another thing to be considered is that such fellow should have attained the maturity age as specified by each country constitution so as not be bring about distraction to such student.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I came across a 200 level student of a university who is making full-time income trading cryptocurrency online and exchanging it for people. I think the best thing is to choose online business model and stick to it until youth profitable income before moving on to the next one. I have already introduced him to freelance world.

Phabbyfundz

There is no boundary or limits to how much you can make online or who can make money online, I am a college student myself and I want to be independent so I ventured into online businesses as broker, I discovered I had friends who have goods or services they are willing to sell and I had friends who also need those goods i act as the mediator between this two people and make money from it.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@Phabbyfundz I like your approach as you are doing middlemen between your friends and their customers online. I wish I knew something like this when I was still in the college I would have gone far by now with my online businesses. Please do not relent and keep doing what you are doing overtime you become rich with it.

Last edited:

Skysaint

Verified member
Obviously, he or she could make money online depending on how much commitment he or she puts in the work. He or she could actually start off from paid to post sites such as this forum and from here learn about all other legit online forums out there where he could earn from and still be able to earn some few bucks from here tho

Setho

VIP Contributor
A person who is just entering college or has been schooling their can make money online without any stress. I will advise people like this to go for blogging on the first instance because it is one that will afford them a lot of time and it also has the easiest way of monetization.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Being in school doesn't mean that money can not be made. In fact, these days, students are now making money more than some graduates. The only thing is just to know how to cut your onion by knowing the type of online business that you can get involved that won't affect your education.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Who even says that internet is not easily accessible nowadays ? I believe internet is one of the most popular thing in most developed country including here .with the help of the internet it is possible to make money online but sometimes it might actually be difficult to make money online without having anything to offer