Can Someone Make Money Online Selling Story Book?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
One of the beauty of internet is that it gives people chances to make money in different ways.

If you have a special skills which you can render to people, you can make money as a freelancer and you we have opportunity to work at anytime you like.

You can also dictate the price you are willing to take for the service you are rendering.

Affiliate marketing is one of the ways in which someone can make money online. You promote other people's products and you earn commission when you make sales.

I was searching my library and I discovered that I have some story books which I wrote several years ago.

I want to ask you guys that can I make money online selling those story books?

Mika

VIP Contributor
Here are some proven ways to make money online by selling storybooks.
Write and publish story books on Kindle Direct Publishing and make money by selling your books on Amazon. Apart from Kindle, you can also publish on Smshwords.
Sell Story books published on Amazon through your website by sharing affiliate links on your website

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
If you are O Henry or Chekhov, you can easily make money by writing story books and publishing on book publishing platforms like Amazon, Barnes and Nobles, smashwords, etc. I did not refer O Henry and Chekhov in literal sense, what I was trying to say was you need to be an exceptional writer.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are a few platforms that you can check if you want to sell books and make money. One of the platforms that caught my attention is "BookScouter". They also have an android and iOS app which can be used to sell and buy books. As far as I know, you can even rent out books on BookScouter.