How Did You Start You Online Money Making? Were You Introduced By Someone?

Sikapa

Verified member
It was just like I got into this way of making money just by chance. I did not know there is a way to make money even by using your smart phone. I didn't have any idea about it at all but it was just one day that I was using my phone to watch funny video that I got to know there are some ways to make money online. This was through an advertisement.

Getting to know this, I started to make a research on my own and latter I founded myself in micro jobs site. Starting with picoworker, micro workers and other micro jobs. Later on, I fell into two scam site where I wasted my time and lost money there. Although I did not loose my pocket money but I was scammed. For now, I'm just working on only pay to post sites to earn money. I have never take things easy as I started making money online because making money online itself is not a small task. Some people were lucky they got the guidelines before they entered into this system of making money.

If you were lucky to get the guidelines then you have not seen the bad side of making money online. Did someone introduced this method of making money to you or it just came by chance?

Caramelle

I was lucky to have been directed by Google to a freelance writing site back in 2014. Other than that, I was on my own the whole time from learning the site's rules to submitting my completed project. I worked as a web content writer on the site for about 3 years. Eventually, I discovered forum writing sites and micro-jobs which were far more exciting, flexible, and financially rewarding. Finally, I was free from the restrictive deadlines of article writing. I've never experienced being scammed or disappointed along the way and that's probably because I was realistic about my online earning prospects. I wasn't too adventurous or trusting. Time is gold so I don't want to waste it on dubious sites. I usually avoid complicated work and reward schemes. Thus, my online time has always been allocated among a few, chosen sites that are reliable and trustworthy.