when did you start making money online??

Ajebo25

Verified member
The days when the internet is only used to search things on Google are gone as the internet are now used for many purposes some people use the internet to scan and other use it to make money there has been many people who had the make thousands of Dollars online through online business I have started working online since 2021 and I have made a lot of money through working on bestnaija forum which was the first please start I worked online apart from Deep sites which I got scammed from so when did you start working online and when did you start earning money online because you can't go into online business without experiencing scam you would have first experience some bad situations before you would finally come to a legit site where you would settle down to work before I came to trendri I have met some many scam sites which some scanned me and crashed and other are still there online till today so when did you start making your money online did you get scammed or did you just find a legit website and started working there what was the first thing you did online that earned you money ??

sincerem

VIP Contributor
This particular question have been asked severally around the forum by different users in here. But nevertheless, it has different opinion, I'll be adding something extra to your question in order to keep it lively.

When I started to earn online is not too long ago, just two years ago, that's when I started earning real money online for the services I am offering. I tried making money for the first time in 2016 online, but I was scammed and all my hard work during that period went in vain. That was the reason I couldn't proceed to earn after then. I spent four years away from any site promising users rewards for completing tasks, because I really don't want to waste my time again for nothing. I made a comeback as covid-19 caused hard time, and majority of my current earning sites started operation within the covid-19 reign. We saw more of opportunities online than when covid-19 never affected the Earth, now I've learned many things online, which has helped me to stay active and earning money online. I am still learning, and trying other ways to improve my overall monthly earnings online. It will take time to earn that substantial amount which I've craved long time, but I believe that with consistency I'll get there.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
Making money online it's not as easy as so many portrayed it . You will encounter so many difficulties if you are actually working online. This difficulties at times could lead to losing huge amount of money and I have said it times without numbers that those who are mentored on online earnings are very lucky because there is possibilities of them not falling on scams. This is basically the major reasons why one need to be very careful of any money making sites that you have truly wished to join. That is basically the major reasons why one need to have mentors before delving on online earnings. I was not lucky when I was a rookie to online earnings. I wasted lots of my Time on sites that are absolutely not real and this made me to be very skeptical of any money making sites online. It took me a very long time before I could stumble on the legitimate ways to earn money online. The first site that paid me while searching for a good way to make money was picoworkers. I earned my first dollar online via this means and it has been very helpful indeed .

Mika

VIP Contributor
I made my first money in May 2020. I made my first money on Upwork. I had joined Upwork a few years ago, but never took interest in working on the site. However, when there was a lock down in the country due to corona pandemic, I went back to upwork and started bidding on jobs. It took a while to get the first contract, however, after submitting the first job and getting positive reviews on my work, my success rate increased. I am still working on upwork and a large percentage of my income comes from upwork. If you are serious about making money online, I recommend upwork. This is a really good platform to make money. Even the newbies can make money. All you need is specialized skills. If you do not have professional skills, you may find it difficult to get the contract, but if you have professional skills, your chances of getting job are very high. IIf you do not have skills, you should consider building professional-level skills because you can earn online only when you have skills. If you do not have skills, you can not work in high paying jobs, you don't even get any jobs.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Making money online is something that has really caught my attention for so many years. like I would always say, I wanted to learn and offline skill but something happened that made it not will come through so I decided to search for ways of making money on the internet.

I ventured into a Ponzi scheme platform which i invested some money on but I was not able to make anything from it, around 2017. So I really had to give up on anything that has to do with investment before making money online. I also ventured into several paid to click platforms which I made very little money from.

Where my online progress came from was when I ventured into a survey platform and I was able to make something reasonable but it was not that big but as of that time it was ok. I also ventured into if sports betting platform which I made some amount of money from but I also lost a lot of money so I had to give up totally.

Sometime ago, someone introduced me to paid to post platforms and it has really been cool.

I also won a cryptocurrency airdrop that helped me to start my cryptocurrency journey.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
At around the year 2016 that was when I developed the urge and the love of making money online but during the year 2018 I started implementing the actions and intentions of making money online by working on various online paying websites and platforms that pays its users to members for carrying out small and uncomplicated activities in order for them to get paid a real and reasonable amount of money for their jobs well carried out . I must be sincere here , making money online is very interesting especially if you have a legit , paying , easily accessible , free , and most importantly high-paying website or platform that you are definitely working on to make money online .

First of all I started making money online by filling out surveys on various survey pain platforms and websites , but as time went on , I recognise that making money online via survey is a total waste of time due to some certain findings and research that I made , or basically survey websites and platforms are not just for people like me . So I took the initiative to look for another way to make money online and I came across the act of making money online via paid to post websites and platforms , and via paid to watch websites and platforms . But most importantly , I make majority of my money and paid to post websites and platforms in the internet .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I came online to start making money 3 years ago sometimes I used to wish I had known about this earlier but it till isn't late to make the money I have always wanted, the truth is that I enjoy online jobs to offline job though I know offline jobs might pay better especially if one is on a good company but nothwithstanding, we still move still when a good job offline Is seen

I started working on click to paid sites but I didn't know a lot of them were scam so I wasted a lot of my time on those sites for nothing. but when I got to know about posting sites I had to jump ship. my first posting sites that gave me my first $5;was postloop and forum wheel. Up till I got my pay I didn't want to believe that I can actually make money online.so making money online is real and it just need to get into a legit sites and you would make money

For now I just need sites that I would make money from, at least something higher than what is obtainable in the posting to get paid sites. More people would come online to work.

uforwealth

Verified member
I started earning money online last year.

After I have been scammed Many times I came across trendri which is the first legit site I Know . I have been paid twice from this forum. The payment is very fast as you can get paid within 24 Or 48 hours after you have made a payment. Kudos to the admin