Crypto When did you start with crypto?

MarcelH3110

When did you start with crypto? And are your friends and family also into it are still a bit skeptical due to lack of knowledge?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
I started late in cryptocurrency and this really affected me. Though I have known crypto since but I do not partake in it until the late last year. Then I started trading fully this year. The gain I made within the short time I started making me regret not starting early.

Nite

Valued Contributor
What I've learnt about cryptocurrency is that it has an unstable environment, but it has a rewarding side also. It's important to have a good share of knowledge about cryptocurrency, because it's here to stay, atleast for like 100 more years. It's a technology that has influenced the lives of billions of people, and will still keep on influencing, as it's becoming more widespread.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am not sure what do you mean by "started with crypto", but if you mean when did I start trading cryptocurrencies, then I must say that I started trading in cryptocurrencies last month. I have not been making enough profits and suffered from loss. But by the grace of Allah, I am recovering from the loss by investing in Ethereum now.