Earn Money When Did You Start Thinking Of Making Money Online?

Moni

When was the time that you discovered that you can make money just on online?

I remember the first time it came to my mind that I can make money through the internet, I was just watching youtube videos and all of a sudden I came across a video with the title make $10 a day on facebook.

Immediately it flashed my eyes I said "what!" $10 on facebook? How? OK then I have to watch this video to the end and see how this will be possible. That time I knew nothing about making money online so I taught this is impossible but I was shocked at the end of the video although in that video a person might need google ads but from then I became so interested in online money.

Can you also share with us when you got to know how to make money online? Maybe you have a nice story you can share with us abut how you started your journey on making money online.

Blackgon

Well, I never have a thought of it before I just made it, although maybe it might because I'm a computer guy from start though. My first income online was more than $200, but I made it through a game though. ? and it's 100% legit. After that I started doing affiliate marketing.

So I just made it when I didn't expect it.

Like you said, for me I don't really trust some videos once I checked it.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
The idea of making money online came around 2016 but I was not able to make any reasonable amount of money as all day due to the limited amount of information I had. I made my first money online around 2018 or thereabout and of course it has been a very good journey.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The first time that the thought of making money online came to my head was during the pandemic last year around March. I was having a lot of free time and then I really wanted to make use of it to make money and so I joined get paid to sites.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
I started thinking of making money online when I heard my sister talk of how you can write articles and earn online. I was just joining campus then and I did not know where to start. So I started googling about. It took me so much time ti finally get settled at earning online. I remember I was in my second year of campus that I actually started earning online.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I was not thinking of how I can start making money online, I actually read about how a lot of people are making money online from website and forums and that is what sparked my interest on how I can also make money online, since then I've been so interested on how to do it.

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I hard been hearing about making money on line for long but I don't used to take it serious until 3years ago when my brother was earning big from online.
Then he encouraged me to try it which i did and i had never regretted my decision since then. Making money online was very interesting if one is delegent with it.

Kendy

Verified member
Well, I had never thought of actually earning of money online not until the ending of 2021 where I got to find out about earning opportunities online and I was being introduced by friend to a forum known as Bizdustry, it was actually a great site where you could make $1 in a day depending on how committed you are although it was too tiring and tedious but it was better to use my data or resources wisely than using it to chat with random people who care less about my welfare. From the first time I joined although presently I no longer work there because of the review of their terms and conditions, I got to knowing about some other forums but I picked trendri over them because of the the positive reviews I got and also because of their payment withdrawal method. There are people who make way bigger than $1 in a day some make as much as $15 in a day but I'm positive that someday, I will get there because my expertise online is just some for some couple of months so I'm still trying to sharpen my skills, augment my expertise and look for much more paying opportunities.

Rachael

Verified member
I started making just about a month ago, that was precisely February this year. I had always had the notion of making money online but I kept being pessimistic because I am not highly skilled. I even signed up an account on Fiverr and Upwork, which I took my time to go through so many profiles and requirements and I had to be honest with myself that I have not yet attained such level of competition. Many freelancers are making good wads of cash on those top sites and for one to make it there, you need to sharpen your skills because those sites is not for games. I had to think of other ways of making money and I tried some survey sites which I got notification on my e-mail but each time I tried to participate on any survey, I was either scammed or my profile did not match with the available survey.

Luckily for me, because I almost gave up looking for sites online, I got introduced to this forum and it amazes me how I never knew such exists which is the reason I tell other of my friends about it and it is left for them to make their choice. The major aim of working online is because there are no good offline jobs available in my location.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
I got to know about earning 9nline via Facebook. I read an article that was posted that you can make money online through different means and the article mentioned some sites you can start with and the different tasks you can do.

So clicking on ads were one of these tasks one can do online. Well, I went for clicking ads since I felt it is a lot easier way to make money without stress. Well, the writer of the article didn't indicate whether the sites were paying or not. he just listed the sites Incase we wanted to to try out.

So I choose about two ads sites to click to make money. But at the end of the day it was a total waste of time. one ban me when I was getting close to cashing out without any tangible reason I'm sure they didn't just want to pay and the other block me after a while even when I bought their clicking package as they had requested.

So I totally left paid to click sites totally even now. Then start up with paid to post sites. I first started with postloop and forumcoin. These were the two sites I first made money from online.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
As I can remember , I really understand that so many people were making money online but the point is that I was not particularly interested in most of those earning opportunities because it was just a waste of time to me . The reason why I consider it to be a waste of time was because there were so many people who were claiming to be making money by mining of cryptocurrency and that was the first way of earning that I tried out and since it was not really profitable , I gave up on mining cryptocurrency and I consider that to be a total waste of time.

It was just recently that I was introduced to paid to post website by a friend , he has been talking about the possibility of making up to 1 dollars on daily basis and ever since then that is when I started having the interest to make money online since it only involves posting of content and also commenting on what other people are posting

A lot of people have different ways and interest of making money but some people are not particularly interested in making money by posting of content as we are doing .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
As far as I could remember it would be during the year 2016 , the year 2016 was actually a nice and peaceful one because I had intentions to make money online because I came to see that technology and modernization is slowly taking over the business and financial world and it will be a wise thing to join the multitude to make good use of technology based gadgets like smartphones and laptops in the use of making money online . but it was during the year 2016 that some of my intentions and actions to make money online became visible and became doable . I started working on various online platforms and websites some of which were free and some of which will monetary demanding .

Trust me making money online as a newbie was a whole hell off fire and ice , because in some locations I fell into snares set-up by online scammers and fraudsters . And in more than two occasions I got robbed of my money online . Presently , I don't think that I will become a victim to online scammers and first us anymore , because I have a tool known as a scam site detector which carefully helps me to dictate whether a website or platform is actually legit or paying or possibly is scamming and defrauding .