Can someone promote 2 different affiliate programs on a website?

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is a dream of every affiliate blogger to maximise the potential of their blog so as to make more money. This is the reason why some people are combining display advert and affiliate offer on their website.

I have a friend who is in outdoor niche and he is promoting different physical product on his blog. He has a display advert from mediavine Google adsense and Amazon affiliate program.

When I have the opportunity to ask him why he is doing this, he said he likes to maximize the potential of his blog and see how much it can make without increase in traffic.

I want to ask that can I promote two different affiliate programs on my blog?

Last edited:

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course, you can promote as many affiliate programs as you want in your blog. The main issue is that for you to promote it in the right way in order for it to attract people's attention. I have come across several websites that use this method to make a whole lot of money.

Jonaville

Of course it is very possible. But you need to keep in mind that it is probably only the well established bloggers that do this. I'm sure someone who is battling with getting enough traffic on one affiliate program, so trying to double it will most certainly not help much.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Of course it is very possible. But you need to keep in mind that it is probably only the well established bloggers that do this. I'm sure someone who is battling with getting enough traffic on one affiliate program, so trying to double it will most certainly not help much.
Definitely. It will be good for people who get a lot of traffic to their website. If your website get a whole lot of traffic then you can promote affiliate programs and generate a whole lot of income passively. This is one of the main advantages of blogging . If your blog is established then you are definitely on money.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
It is possible to promote two or more affiliate programs on your blog so far you are still creating good user experience on your website. Your blog must be able to generate lot of traffic in order to maximize the benefit of having more than one affiliate program on your blog. There is nothing bad about it as most of the established blogs are doing it.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are the owner of your website, you can promote as many as possible. No one will sue you for it in as much you have the right audience for those niches. But it may be difficult in some paid websites. Because you may pay to promote one and they may not allow you promoting two.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
If you are just starting out as an affiliate, I will advise you to focus on one affiliate program so that you will learn the business inside out easily. The reason why I said is is that different affiliate programs comes with different types of services. There are some platform which stated it clearly in their terms of services that you do not want email Marketing as a means to promote their products.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
If you are just starting out as an affiliate, I will advise you to focus on one affiliate program so that you will learn the business inside out easily. The reason why I said is is that different affiliate programs comes with different types of services. There are some platform which stated it clearly in their terms of services that you do not want email Marketing as a means to promote their products.
That's a good advice. Promoting on a website may be a way of causing distraction especially to new people that are into affiliate marketing. But at times, there may be cogent reasons why someone may be promoting two affiliate marketing links at he same time. That is the reason I don't want to be too quick to judge the person that may be into this.

kayode10

VIP Contributor
@btaliat it can be very hard to promote two different affiliate programs at a time when you are running paid adverts to promote affiliate offers. This means you have to create two different landing pages and autoresponder series for two different niches. It is better to focus on one and make it successful.