Can someone rely on cryptocurrency business as his only means of income

Samuel72

Verified member
When talking about cryptocurrency business everybody only say cryptocurrency business is a good business and it is advisable for us to invest in cryptocurrency business. I have seen many praises about this business and presently I am about to invest in this business, so I want to know if cryptocurrency is reliable as my only source of income

Chibson

VIP Contributor
First of all you need to understand that cryptocurrency business is risky if you did not have the proper knowledge before going into it. At the same time it is lucrative and you can depend on it for a source of income and also to make a living. You need to understand that it is an investment and investment can go either way.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Although we have seen somany people that survive basically on crypto currencies business as their only source of income but to be candid it is very risky to depend solely on crypto currencies as the only means of livelihood. I would subscribe that one should have something to support the crypto business just in case something goes wrong.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Although we have seen somany people that survive basically on crypto currencies business as their only source of income but to be candid it is very risky to depend solely on crypto currencies as the only means of livelihood. I would subscribe that one should have something to support the crypto business just in case something goes wrong.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Laughs, the question looks weird, but it comes with some sort of reason. My answer to your question is yes, you can make ends meet relying solely on Cryptocurrency investment. I've seen lots of people around my district, friends online earning steady income through crypto investment. But you need to be knowledgeable around it, to have any chances of earning.

Samuel72

Verified member
Laughs, the question looks weird, but it comes with some sort of reason. My answer to your question is yes, you can make ends meet relying solely on Cryptocurrency investment. I've seen lots of people around my district, friends online earning steady income through crypto investment. But you need to be knowledgeable around it, to have any chances of earning.
I see cryptocurrency business as a very big risk because the price are not stable in the marketplace it's either going up or it will comes down and there is no guarantee that the price is always going up. if someone rely on this business and the price eventually goes down, that person might easily get stocked and confused.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I see cryptocurrency business as a very big risk because the price are not stable in the marketplace it's either going up or it will comes down and there is no guarantee that the price is always going up. if someone rely on this business and the price eventually goes down, that person might easily get stocked and confused.
Lol, its risky but that doesn't mean it isn't profitable. Everyone can't gain through crypto, just know that, people will lose for others profit. If we make better research and analysis around those coins we might just be precise on placing our investment around the coins. We need experience, we don't go into it with inexperience. Because its detrimental, can't even liquidate one's funds within hours.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
I don't think business is the right word to describe crypto currency. It is a commodity that you can invest on but cannot be considered a business. You buy crypto now in the hope that the price will increase in the future. When that happens then you sell the crypto for a profit. But if you lose then you just have to buy another crypto.

Mellorando

Banned
I would advise no it is not wise for somebody to depend solely on cryptocurrency trading 2 earn a living most cryptocurrency require patience for them to be available in the market and for someone who buys cryptocurrency shouldn't depend on them because most of them might turn out wrong he or she should have a back-up plan