Can we use Cryptocurrency as a Financial Tool?

raaman

Valued Contributor
The sectors where cryptocurrencies are used are becoming more and more today. Cryptocurrencies have been the subject of debate for a long time. But now only they are coming to light as financial tools that is accessible and useful too.

Cryptocurrencies have the potential to enable economic and social growth around the world, even in developing countries, by offering easier access to capital and financial services. However, cryptocurrencies and bitcoin in particular have a highly utilitarian, but also disruptive quality.

It has slowly but steadily begun to interfere with the functioning of the traditional financial system. There are already many industries built around cryptocurrencies. It is supported by institutions dedicated to overseeing all digital currency exchanges that take place around the world.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, crypto is used as a financial tool online. It doesn't have to be fiat currency transactions alone. Their should be alternative, and the best alternative to serve as a back up to the fiat currency is the digital coins which makes transactions online to be super easy and it doesn't delay when it comes to sending out coins from another wallet to an external wallet using lower gas fee coins.

D

Deleted member 28127

Cryptocurrencies is good for paying because with pay with crypto you will get discounts on sales from website owner and many websites are doing this strategy for example if you are paying your domain name with crypto you will get 5 % discount not like other traditionnal way of paying like paypal or skrill or perfect money.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Cryptocurrencies is good for paying because with pay with crypto you will get discounts on sales from website owner and many websites are doing this strategy for example if you are paying your domain name with crypto you will get 5 % discount not like other traditionnal way of paying like paypal or skrill or perfect money.
Have you seen any domain and hosting company that accepts crypto payment method before?? I've been to many website hosting companies before but the ones i visited doesn't accept crypto payment option but they accept paypal payment and card payment. If I'll see such kind of company accepting crypto as payment for hosting and domain I'll be happy for that.

D

Deleted member 28127

Have you seen any domain and hosting company that accepts crypto payment method before?? I've been to many website hosting companies before but the ones i visited doesn't accept crypto payment option but they accept paypal payment and card payment. If I'll see such kind of company accepting crypto as payment for hosting and domain I'll be happy for that.
I am running hosting VPS at namecheap and they accept bitly as payment gateway and bitly supports cryptocurrency payment I make purchases using bitly app in my phone and fund my bitly account with crypto. It is true that most of hoster like bluehost accepting paypal and card payment but there is some others that accepting in addition crypto like mentionned namecheap.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am running hosting VPS at namecheap and they accept bitly as payment gateway and bitly supports cryptocurrency payment I make purchases using bitly app in my phone and fund my bitly account with crypto. It is true that most of hoster like bluehost accepting paypal and card payment but there is some others that accepting in addition crypto like mentionned namecheap.
Do you own a site @lamia5765?? You talk like one who manages a website, cos you talked vividly around website hosting company like, bluehost, Namecheap etc. Those two companies are renowned website hosting companies that has affordable hosting plans for websites. They have list of different payment gateway, but I've never taken my time to review all gateway listings to see this option you talked about. Thanks for drawing this bitly payment option there, I'll go check it.

D

Deleted member 28127

Do you own a site @lamia5765?? You talk like one who manages a website, cos you talked vividly around website hosting company like, bluehost, Namecheap etc. Those two companies are renowned website hosting companies that has affordable hosting plans for websites. They have list of different payment gateway, but I've never taken my time to review all gateway listings to see this option you talked about. Thanks for drawing this bitly payment option there, I'll go check it.
Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg
These are the steps to find your account by bitly then go to hosting or renew hosting I hope everything is clear now.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
View attachment 45975

View attachment 45976
These are the steps to find your account by bitly then go to hosting or renew hosting I hope everything is clear now.
Thanks a lot @lamia5765, everything is cleared now. I never knew that Namecheap has option of paying through crypto, i was thinking its just paypal and bank card payment method. Now I'm simply satisfied with the information you just stated around the payment options listed by Namecheap website hosting company. Now i have no hassle paying for domain and hosting plans again, cos i feel comfortable using crypto.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
So many online freelancers are now asking for payments in crypto instead of the usual Paypal. The reason aside from the cheaper gas fees is the investment that they make. When they receive crypto from a site then that will be part of the investment that they can sell in the future. There's also a news report today that crypto is now used to pay the ransom to the criminals.

Kelvinmarvin

Sincerely speaking, is really of no doubt that we can use cryptocurrency as a financial tool because it has really helped so many people in the whole world and help improve the financial growth of some countries because of its huge value and it also help in making transactions so fast, easy and trusted.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
No doubt, crypto is pivotal indeed. It has helped lots of persons who fell short of financial stability to have reasons to glorify and feel secured financially. Those who took advantage of BTC during its early inception in the digital world in 2009 and stick to having the coin and believing in its transition gained it today as the price went exorbitant enough.