Can you Make Money From Youtube Shorts?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It was TikTok that first started short videos. However, initially social media giants like Facebook and Youtube did not pay much attention, but when TikTok began to exploded, other social sites copied the format. First Instagram introduced short videos as reels and then Youtube started Youtube Shorts.

Since youtube is pushing shorts, you do not have to create something extraordinary to get pushed by youtube algorithm, even ordinary content is being promoted by youtube. That will not only help you get views on your shorts but also more subscribers on your channel and more views on your other videos.

So, yes you can earn from shorts but little differently than normal videos. Normally, youtube does not display ads on your shorts when you are viewing from a mobile device, but when you watch on desktop, or laptop, adsesne ads will be displayed. Youtube also has created youtube shorts funds that are being distributed to the creators of short videos. Earning on shorts is not as better as in normal videos, but you do make some money. The primary benefits of youtube shorts are getting new subscribers and views on other videos. The best part of publishing shorts on youtube is you will get more views than the normal videos, which will help you get more subscribers.

You can make money on YouTube through the following features: Advertising revenue: Get ad revenue from display, overlay, and video ads. Channel memberships: Your members make recurring monthly payments in exchange for special perks that you offer.

Yes I agree with you
And more subscribers equals to more audience and more potential to earn In you long videos
Just ensure that you make entertaining/educating contents that can compel the youtubeshort audience to like and subscribe to your Channel
This can be archived by posting quality contents and posting things the audience wants and not just what you want .

It is possible to make money with short videos on YouTube. I will assume that the short video you are talking about is not less than 10 minutes in length.

This will give you the avenue to promote Google adsense on your videos and channel in general. And you'll be able to make passive income as a results.

If you are planning to create a shorter video, I will advise you to go over to tik-tok as that platform favour short videos.

Make sure the short videos you are going to upload to your YouTube channels are impactful and drive home the point within short time.

YouTube shorts can also earn you money of course, but before you can start earning from it, you would have been able to gather plenty subscribers on the app which will make it easier for you to gain attention from people, if you ask me, I would say that what I notice is that most of the users that usually does those shorts on there are usually the ones with very big fan base on it, so my point is, you can actually make money from it and even help brands to advertise their products, I have seen some commercials done on shorts.

I tried youtube once. However, I gave up when I failed to build subscribers and views. I then switched to blogging and I am happy that I made that decision. When I was using youtube, I never created shorts, therefore, I do not know how useful are youtube shorts in terms of gaining views and subscribers. I use instagram but I do not publish short videos there. I do not use tiktok. Well, actually ads do come in the youtube short feeds. But I do not know who earns from that ad, the person whose video you watched earlier or the person's whose video you will wrch after the ad.

Of course, many people have been able to monetize their YouTube channels by uploading short videos. tik-tok gathered a lot of attention when they started with their short videos and of course Facebook and YouTube have been able to copy them. if you want to start doing short videos on YouTube in order to monetize your channel then I think it is very much important you pick a very good niche that a lot of people will be very much interested on. I think the entertainment niche is particularly one of the most lucrative when it comes to YouTube shorts because it can easily get a lot of people attension. if you are in the makeup which then you also stand a chance of making a lot of money from YouTube shorts because you can easily promote affiliate products and make a lot of money from it. If you have your own product you can also promote it and there is a high chance that a lot of people would be very much interested. Another niche that would really be very lucrative in the YouTube short is fitness. the fitness niche remains one of the most competitive and this is why it is also very lucrative because there are many people on it