Can You Make Money Online When You Retire Offline?

Sikapa

Verified member
Most offline Jobs have a retirement years. Retirement year is a period of time that a person will use to work in a particular institute, company, organization and many others and will need a rest at his old age. Usually, this age is 60 years in the government sectors. There are so many people in the house who have retire from their jobs and still working in the private sectors as most experience workers.

Because these people have worked in various organizations, they therefore have more experience than their fellow coworkers and most private sectors like to employ them. But in this post we are going to see if there are some people who are willing to work online for money if they retire from their various offline Jobs because they may see it as another way to make money for living.

Will you therefore try to make money online when you retire from your offline jobs?

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
For now, I understand online business to be the type of business you can do on your own and does not have any link with the government except maybe you will be able to pay your tax for the government as an online worker because that is the only way that can help you to have pension after retirement. Apart from that , online business will stop paying you when you are not working anymore and during this time you will not be able to earn .

Because of this, you should rather think of saving money if you are opportune to make enough money from the online space , you can save up money to start up something reasonable like a business or you invest in real estate if your locations permit. This will help you started something on retirement . you will have something to rely on . At the same time it is also very important for us to understand the type of online business we are doing.

Normally we shouldn't consider online business for long-term purposes if you do not have opportunity to make over $3000 on monthly basis in Africa or $6000 on monthly basis in European countries m

Abigael

Valued Contributor
Yes, I will definitely focus on online earning when I retire from my offline job. That is such a great opportunity to keep earning some money even when you are retired. It gives you financial freedom at old age and that is something that is so desirable. It is so much better than depending on other people to provide for you.

It also gives you something to keep you busy since you may not be going for a day job. Having so much free time can be frustrating since you are already so used to working for several years. But online earning will keep you active and so you won't be so bored.

Old people also have so much knowledge and skills. So putting it into online earning methods will be so beneficial to them and to the world who needs these services or knowledge shared. Think of an old retired person teaching you something online. You are likely to learn a lot from them.

Therefore, working online is a golden opportunity for retired folks. I have met so many of them who work in paid to post forums and it is awesome to interact with them. It is a great example fkr me since it is the path I choose to follow.