Career jobs that are in demand in 2022

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There are jobs now that were just for fun before now but you can make good money off them now. These jobs are now in high demand and you can make a living off it if you are really skilled in them. They are:

pet groomers: You would make good money now if you can bath, trim and groom / style furs. You would make more money if you can do this for other pets apart from dogs. you can work at the vertinary facilities, boarding place for pets and pet stores

sommelier: This is another job that is demanded now. one can works in the restaurants, bars or hotels where wines are served. the sommelier will help to research and serve only wine that are appropriate to a customer taste buds to them. it is estimated that one can make up to $50k per annum doing this.

Food critic: This is another job role that now needs expert that might have gotten the needed train not just anyone to taste food and wrote about the impression on blogs, sites and even print media. one can be paid up to $35 per hour.

What do you think about these jobs? do you have other jobs that should be included here?

The pet groomers are gaining ground in our country because it is noticeable that the pandemic created a hype on pets. Those who didn't have pets before were encouraged to have one for the purpose of fighting off the boredom during the lockdown. Think of a puppy that you can tend and that will take away most of your idle time at home. I am a pet lover and I can see in the neighborhood the birth of many pet lovers during the pandemic period. I have to agree that grooming salon are growing in number because of the increase in demand. It used to be that we spend 300 pesos for each dog in the grooming salon but now it is 450 per dog. That is an increase of 50% from the previous charge which I think is due to the influx of customers. However, I see that a pet grooming is not an easy job and I think it is worth the 450 pesos that I pay to them.