Characters that help you live peacefully at work

Carpon

Valued Contributor
Different people work at different places and different people work at the same place. The place of work is one sort of a place where people from various locations meet and those people come with their habits and characters just as you also come with yours. It is at times hard to actually blend with those people especially if you lack the necessary knowledge on how to live with people of varying characters ad your's.

It won't be nice that you're always in one quarrel or the other at work and so I have this thread to point some characters one should adopt to live harmoniously with others.

✓ Friendliness: try as much as possible to be welcoming and contain people.

✓ Patience: this is very important at situations when you are with people that tend to be provocative

✓ Humility: This is a basic character that help you gain acceptance. Boastfulness cause people to detest someone.

✓ Self respect: one thing I have taken and told myself as a rule is that I shouldn't expect someone else to respect me when I do not respect myself. Self respect has to do with avoiding other people's businesses and getting into only what you are involved or invited into.