Health Insurance Children Under Five Social Health Insurance Programme

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Plagiarism warning
This programme is designed for children under the age of five years nationwide.

HEALTH BENEFITS
The children will benefit from a health care package covering common childhood illnesses.

CONTRIBUTION
The contribution will be fully paid for by the Federal Government.

ADMINISTRATION
The National Health Insurance Scheme, using public and price health facilities that meet NHIS standards, will directly administer this programme.

HOW THE PROGRAMME WORKS
A child under the age of five years will be presented to a designated Health Care Provider whenever I'll. NHIS will be responsible for paying the Health Care Provider for services rendered.

Here will care see that the benefit of Insurance can not be over emphasis because its usefulness yo human race is numerous.
Children under the age of Five (5) can still benefit from the Health Care Insurance Policy. It was solely design for Children under this age of Five (5) alone so that any time they fall sick the Insurance Company will pays and take care of them.

What other benefit or thing that you can say about this and it will really go along way.

Jamoflondon

Verified member
Now I think the health insurance has the most plentiful amount of policy under it, in my opinion though. I never knew there was any for the children under the age of five. Seeing this now it makes it look like shares, my thought was that insurance was only meant for adults only

Mandy96

Valued Contributor
Who would have thought that there is a particular insurance policy plan set aside for children under the age of five, I mean, if me or anyone would have the interest of buying for their child I would advise them to get a plan like this for them which will serve as an investment

btaliat

VIP Contributor
All these type of insurance policies doesn't work in all counties. Governemnt is not responsible for people insurance except in some case of pandemic or let say the disabled. But it is possible for the families to insure the lives of their children against any calamity that may befall them

kayode10

VIP Contributor
I have had about NHIS a lot in the past because I have a friend who is a health worker and he always say something about this organisation. This package is good for a child who always fall sick easily. It is NHIS that will cater for such child anytime sickness occur.