Trading Discussion Choose broker

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Use a better title for SEO purpos
Choose the broker yourself, because a broker works for one person doesn't mean it works for you. Moreover, not all broker is good. Most of them are scams. So, try to avoid them at any cost. However, I am using Eurotrader which is a regulated broker and scams free broker. It also offers a minimum deposit 50$ in a micro account and many more.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Forex can not be done all alone. There must be someone that is very good at analyzing, mentoring and even guiding the traders. That's your broker. Just like the poster warned, there must be certain qualities to be watched for when it comes to making broker to avoid falling into fake brokers.

Robson Dey

Forex traders must need to acquire good trading knowledge because to achieve success it is very necessary of learning about each and every factor of that thing. And Forex as one of the highly profitable business needs proper learning and skill. A trader should firstly learn and then invest to earn. I have learned by attending the free seminar programs at Forex4you trading broker.
I join at this broker because they are just simply wow with their extended service systems and educational programs. One can become an educated Forex trader by attending their free seminar or webinar class, demo trading account, video tutorials and Forex glossary. All the programs are really very effective to learn of Forex trading and trading terms.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
choosing a broker is one of the most important decisions for forex traders because sometimes they can determine the level of your success. it is always very important to choose brokers that have demo account especially if you are new to forex trading. The minimum deposit should also be low.

Setho

VIP Contributor
You should always take out your time whenever you are making a decision of a forex broker. You should first seek for brokers that are popular within your country. A lot of brokers usually charge high fees and some of them will not help you to protect your lot size so you should be careful.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
In online forex trading, security is reliably been believed to be the most fundamental point to discuss. There are a couple of brokers available having no extra methods for offering security to the traders. So it has ended up being so difficult to find a protected broker as most of brokers used to deception with their traders. They think mechanically and render low assessed organization to the traders. Regardless, with Eurotrader I have the unadulterated security of financing as they are regulated by different administrative authorities.

Ray Martinez

Low spreads is one of the most important elements of trading. The broker who gives low spreads are basically well known to the traders. Specially the newcomers and the low investors rely on the low spreads broker. I usually trade with Forex4you, which provides low spreads starting from 0.1 pips. Their spreads don't change much. So, it is very much pleasant for me to trade with them.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of forex broker out there that we can use when we are trading forex, there are a lot of things to consider well choosing a forex broker. one of the most important thing is that a forex broker you are choosing for your forex trading should give an opportunity for you to take quick action in trading since that is one of the most important thing that is needed as a forex trader.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
No one wants to suffer losses. You have to make sure one thing that you are satisfied with the amount you are earning. Little earning is also hard-earned sometimes. Otherwise, you won’t find satisfaction even if you earn millions of dollars. FXOpulence ensures flexible leverages depending on the account types so traders can maximize their trading profit.

FXOchartist

Verified member
There are thousands broker in the forex world, choosing the bis very important for long term business, make sure choose a reliable broker and having high trust score. I already find the best broker for me as I already trade with this company more than nine years and still as a good broker till now. I am trade using FXOpen broker that regulated in ASIC, FCA and CySec.