Choose the right broker

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Forex is a global market and one of the most actively traded markets. In the Forex market, traders first need to choose the right broker for the trading concept they use. Many brokers like Eurotrader also advise traders to learn properly. My broker also offers both MT4 & MT5, the most popular trading platform platforms in the market, and many more tools.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
The choice of a good broker is crucial when it comes to trading, but yet it's a difficult task as well. Fast execution, low spreads as well as a smart withdrawal, along with the security of our money are the main requirements for all of these. If the broker has inadequate liquidity, it might be able to resist slippage. The security of the funds is also essential. The broker must be a licensed broker. This is why I trade with Eurotrader. They offer me low spreads, zero pips, and a flexible leverage range of 1:10 to 1:500 that can be executed instantly.

Setho

VIP Contributor
A lot of people usually live on the believe that the forex market is actually a centralised system and as such the brokers are just a door in which you access the market but I believe that that is not entirely true. The brokers can actually be able to help you in actualizing your trading goals in a lot of ways like the minimum amount for deposit and withdrawal. The user interface of some brokers I actually meant to protect you like advising you also providing you with educational materials and the latest trends around the market that might be helpful to you.

Jasz

VIP Contributor
How are you supposed to find a broker? Here are some pointers that might help.

**Find someone with an online presence that shows they're familiar with the financial market in your area

**Check their social media accounts and websites, especially if they're active on Twitter and Instagram

**Look for brokers who have a solid list of clients and testimonials to show they know what they're doing, AND check to see if their reviews are positive or negative (remember: these are real people, so relate well).

When choosing a broker, it is important to also consider the following:

-How much does the broker charge for trades?

-How long does the broker take to execute trades?

-What kind of technology do the broker use? Is it secure and robust?

Zonked

Given numerous choices available these days, a trader should always compare different brokers before settling with any one. Only after personal testing and researching, I was able to choose Turnkeyforex as they offered the lowest possible spreads and faster execution. Small accounts are the best way of finding out if a broker is good for your trading style or not.

Setho

VIP Contributor
The right broker is very important for whatever kind of forex trading strategy that you want to do.
The most important thing about using a forex broker is licensing . There are a lot of forex brokers that might not be licensed in some countries and I thought you should not always fall for the advertisement . If you create an account with a forex broker that is not licensed in your country then you might not be able to complete your know your customer verification and sometimes you might not even be able to withdraw your money which is very bad .
As a beginner in the space you are also going to be looking out for forex brokers that allow you to be able to trade with a demo account. A demo account is very important because after you have finished learning that is the place that you are going to practice with fake money continue are sure that you know your way around it.

You should also choose a forex broker that has a very good exchange rate because most of the time you are going to be trading in dollars or other foreign currencies so you will not want to be ripped off.

Tactical

Imo lower trading costs, fast execution, and easy withdrawals are very important for every trader to experience frictionless trading. I have an additional consideration of high leverage so I am currently trading with Coinexx as they offer leverage upto 500:1 and the spreads are also tighter.

Suba

Staff member
Of course as forex traders will not enter any forex broker they meet, Forex traders must check the legality and experience of forex brokers, we also have to check the commissions and spreads that must be issued, Easy to deposit and withdraw, We also have to check whether the platform is easy to use and the available features are complete, Don't be easily influenced by the promise of big profits, because the broker is only an intermediary between traders and the forex market, and it is also important to avoid trading fobots.

Tahir4

Of course as forex traders will not enter any forex broker they meet, Forex traders must check the legality and experience of forex brokers, we also have to check the commissions and spreads that must be issued, Easy to deposit and withdraw, We also have to check whether the platform is easy to use and the available features are complete, Don't be easily influenced by the promise of big profits, because the broker is only an intermediary between traders and the forex market, and it is also important to avoid trading fobots.
Do you mean avoid trading robots?

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Choosing the right trading broker is the most challenging part in trading because maximum brokers are engaged in scamming. And so these brokers are out of reliability. So far I know, Eurotrader is an exceptional broker with high level of security. They never make delay about withdrawals.

Torsade

Imo lower trading costs, fast execution, and easy withdrawals are very important for every trader to experience frictionless trading. I have an additional consideration of high leverage so I am currently trading with Coinexx as they offer leverage upto 500:1 and the spreads are also tighter.
What are the margin call and stop out levels on coinexx?

Mary Frederick

The major facility provided by a broker besides acting as an intermediary is to provide security to the fund of traders. A regulated broker always offers high security of funding which an unregulated broker can never do. So, choose your broker so carefully.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Before selecting a right broker, you have to check the security level of a broker. Broker provides security to traders using different regulated bank accounts. And traders ranging from small investors to large investors can take the advantage of security from brokers.

Shrubbery

Before selecting a right broker, you have to check the security level of a broker. Broker provides security to traders using different regulated bank accounts. And traders ranging from small investors to large investors can take the advantage of security from brokers.
Absolutely right! Security is paramount because traders would be investing their hard-earned money with brokers, so if they are not satisfied with the security level employed by the brokers, they would hesitate to trade with them.

Revetment

The first criteria that I and most traders consider is regulations. If a broker is regulated, then traders feel safe about their money because they know that the broker is answerable to government authorities in the event of any major problem.

brindagladden

Every trader has his/her own criteria to choose a broker, so I’m going to share mine:

Fair pricing
Low spreads
Low commission fee
High leverage
Fast deposits and withdrawals
No latency in trade execution
Good customer service

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've come across Euro-trader broker in the past, I didn't register an account because I wasn't keen for forex trading as at then. Even if I don't at the moment, because I need to learn first before going on to place a trade. Learning and gaining that technical know-how ability, fundamental analysis of the forex market is essential. Going into forex blindly is detrimental indeed, most newbies makes such kind of mistake which is the reason why they easily blow their account up. When I'm ready for forex trading I'll go seek better ideas, take time to learn in order to gain expertise, trade carefully to avoid making mistakes that will make me lose more than I gain. Their is more to forex trading, most people don't know about it. Some didn't get the right orientation of the market before going into it. They taught it's a straight up way of making money online, but such backfired them making them to lose money which they don't suppose to lose. I am not ready to lose money which I'm not ready to lose st this point in time, that's why I'm staying off from forex trading at the moment. To focus elsewhere which wouldn't make me lose carelessly.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Eurotrader is a secure trading broker and the broker maintains all reputed bank accounts to secure traders’ fund. Besides so, the broker offers low trading spread, high leverage, moderate margin level, welcomes bonus etc.