Trading Discussion Choose right broker

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Broker plays an important part in a trader's success. It is very important for traders to choose the right broker in the forex market. In my case, I choose to trade with Eurotrader which is a regulated broker in the forex market. Forex traders also need to protect their money and not make big losses. After all, it is an uncertain trading market.

Robson Dey

Forex market is the biggest online earning platform. The main reason of being the most demandable investment platform in my sense are, flexible working schedule, unlimited earning opportunity, low or big investment facility and no central place opportunities. I was also very interested to do Forex trading and this is why I choose Forex4you who is one of the secured and regulated Forex brokers in this trade industry.
They have various trading accounts, various trading platforms, flexible high leverage 1:1000, narrow spread from 0 pips, low commission, low trading cost with low margin, various risk managing tools, more than 150 trade able tools, secured funds, no restriction for pending orders, comfortable trading environment, re-quote, slippage ad dealing desk free trading environment etc.

LAUNCH1670

always go for the regulated brokers to be in the safe side

pingo bro

Broker plays an important part in a trader's success. It is very important for traders to choose the right broker in the forex market. In my case, I choose to trade with Eurotrader which is a regulated broker in the forex market. Forex traders also need to protect their money and not make big losses. After all, it is an uncertain trading market.
hem im still learning too about forex

Annora

When it comes to pricing some brokers offers the most competitive all-in cost to trade. Tickmill offers three accounts, and no question, Tickmill is best for active and VIP traders, who have access to pricing that competes among the lowest brokers in the industry. Using typical spread data listed by Tickmill for its Pro account offering of 0.13 pips for the EUR/USD, the all-in cost equates to 0.53 pips when factoring in the RT commission equivalent of 0.4 pips.