Continue your career while making money

As a student, there are hardly times we get any free chance to work but yet we need to make some extra bucks to aid our education. How about gaining two things from one source?! There is a way to make money as a student while you study which is selling your school notes be it old school notes or the ones you are presently with.
There are sites where you can submit your school notes and get paid for it. Below are a few common ones.
Studypool
Oneclass
Notesmate
Docmerit
Stuvia
Check these websites and start earning cash selling your School notes.

Abigael

Valued Contributor
That is a very awesome idea that students should listen to. There are indeed so many ways in which a student can make money. The easiest one being that of selling their notes in such platforms that you have shared. They end up hitting two birds using one stone. And it is so easy for them to prepare and sell those notes since it is what they are learning.

Another way that students can earn money from what they learn in school is by creating a blog to post those notes in form of blog posts. It will be like you are sharing what you know for the world to read and learn. Which will give you a source of income while you revise what you learnt in class.

Moreover, students can become tutors who tutor their fellow students who maybe don't understand one of the units. Students may be willing to pay you for such tutoring services.

Lastly, students can do academic writing and research jobs that are in line with the course they study. Such jobs usually pay really well and if you know exactly what you are doing, you end up creating a great reputation and creating yourself a great earning opportunity.

E

eldavis

Honestly I think this current generation is extremely lucky. They actually have access to so many opportunities our elders never had. The internet has made it so easy to make money as a student. And like you said, you can also earn from your education as well. I have seen some students who are online tutors, making money with freelancing sites, there are some who are extremely good in writing, they write articles online and make good money from it as well.

Richee84

The aim and motive of everyone towards his or her career in life is to make money, engaging in an economic activities is to better the standard of living of that particular individual. The pursuit of our career should not be a barrier to us in carrying out economic activities that can generate income for us. We only need to reschedule our time to balance the gap between our career and engaging in economic activities, once that one is settle then there will be no problem. Once we understand the kind of nature we are then we should have a solid plan on ground to balance the two at the same time so engaging in one will not affect the other one. There are a lot of people who combine their career and business together and they still perform very well in both areas. Some people may not also have the capacity to do both, for such people is better for them to concentrate on one first and face the other one later on. With the economy situation today it is far better to combine both and as there is a lot of advantages in it. It will help to be self dependent even before the end of the individual career.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yeah, the current generation are lucky indeed, their are avenues to earn money online as students,it wasn't like this in some years passed about 30-50 years ago, when Internet was premature or not in existence. I learned that internet cane existence in 1983, but I'm not sure about it. The best way I love to make money online is through blogging, students who think they're good in creating writing, should try blogging and not Just marketing their notebooks online. In blogging, you blog about what you love and what others can derive useful information too. You can blog on general niche or be specific per your knowledge. You don't blog what you don't know about.

I have expressed deep interest around blogging, but due to lack of time, I am not focused to create contents, as such, I wouldn't focus much when it comes to blogging. As a blogger, you should be consistent in uploading fresh contents in your blog site frequently, even if not everyday, it should be at least 2-3 articles weekly. Some bloggers makes it a norm to create at least one content every day. Some even create up to two or more in a day to keep their blog site fresh with contents.

Kennysplash

Verified member
Students needs all the extra bucks they can get to support themselves while studying. Well there are many ways to make money online as a student.
You have mentioned one way that is not very popular.
Another way is by working as a freelancer. You can be a writer, a graphic designer, a photographer, a tutor among others and make good morning online through them. The best way to start is to sign up on freelancing sites like Upwork and Fiverr. Then you list your skill there for clients to hire you.
This is the best way of making money online for a student because you can work at your own pace without causing any disturbance to your academics. The internet is gold, but only few people are making the best use of it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The idea of making money while studying is a kind of a cool thing. During my early days, even I used to think about making money while I was in college. At that time the concept of making money online never even existed and people used to rely on day jobs alone to make money. Several years ago, even I used to seek for online money making opportunities with no success. The problem is that I have relied on my pocket money for a really long time. However, right now I make money online as a paid online writer who works on several different forums. Becoming a writer was my dream.

I have worked as a writer for a few websites while I was in university and I made a small amount of money. Having said that, I think that there are many ways students could make money while pursuing the courses or developing their career. One of the greatest ways to make money is by selling your college essays online to websites and platforms that pay you for your paper. Your paper must be plagiarism free and quite informative. Majority of these sites pay through PayPal only. One such kind of site is Cash4Essays.