Cucumber for Skin Care

raaman

Valued Contributor
Cucumber is best for skin care. It is a storehouse of many minerals and vitamins that brighten the skin. Let's see how cucumber can be used for skin care. Cucumber juice can be applied to remove dirt from the skin and give it a glow.

After thirty minutes, rinse with cold water. Add cucumber juice and a little yoghurt to relieve dryness. After drying as well, rinse with cold water. Apply milk and cucumber juice on the face to remove acne.

This pack will help to change the dullness and make the face brighter. For oily skin, apply cucumber juice, sandalwood powder, pea powder and two teaspoons of lemon juice. Putting this pack on will help to change the stain on the sunburned face.

arunima25

Verified member
Cucumber is definitely good for diet and also as a beauty care product for skin. Besides all the benefits that you have mentioned here, they do help to calm tired and dry eyes too. Putting cucumber slices on eyes are old tested to sooth and relax tired eyes. And they also lighten the dark circles around the eyes that you might have got for various reasons.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
My wife's sister who is a nurse uses cucumber to cover her eyes for 15 to 30 minutes as part of her relaxation period. She says that cucumber is cold to the skin that it is like a moisturizer. The usual problem of women is the so called eye bags that bulge under the eyes. With the application of cucumber the eye bags will relax.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Well thank you for enlightening us .personally I always know Carrot is one of the most important fruits that is good for the skin and nails as it contains all the necessary minerals that is needed for the body.I didn't know cucumber is among. the most important thing to recommend a fruit for skin is the nutritional value of the fruits.

Zina

Thanks for the information have heard that cucumber is very good for the face because it makes the face glow and also reduces eyes bag

Drrooll

Cucumber is very good for the skin because it provides a lot of nutrient to our skin and also makes our face glow