Depression Might Cause Hairloss Problems

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Depression is one of the most damaging thing that can happen to a person. Depression has been connected to various kinds of health problems like psychological issues and even physical problems that lead to diseases like heart-related conditions and overall bad physical health. However, now it seems that depression can be a lot more bad for you because depression can also lead to hair fall. A study that was published in an online journal called Research Gate has suggested that depression might have an effect on your hair. Depression has an overall bad effect on your body, so it might be possible that it might indirectly cause hair loss problems. So if you are someone who is suffering from depression, then it is better to seek help rather than suffer.

Depression can cause a lot of things. Hair loss is just one minor thing, depression can cause hypertension. When you lose your hair it's not a big deal, you can go for a hair transplant or put on a wig, but if you begin to experience high blood pressure just because you have depression, you are in real trouble.

Depression can cause a lot of things. Hair loss is just one minor thing, depression can cause hypertension. When you lose your hair it's not a big deal, you can go for a hair transplant or put on a wig, but if you begin to experience high blood pressure just because you have depression, you are in real trouble.

Having a natural, healthy hair is obviously much better than having a Hair transplant or wearing a wig. I do not think that anyone would want to lose their natural hair and go for such options and this is why there are many people who do care a lot about their hair and this is why they are ready to do anything to save their hair from falling off their head.

When one is suffering from steady depression without seeking medical attention it can be disastrous in many ways to the health. It can lead to heart failure, hypertension, and one looking tattered cos of depression. Through looking tattered one can easily lose his or her hair through such conditions. That's why we need to do some body relieving exercises to control depression too.

When one is suffering from steady depression without seeking medical attention it can be disastrous in many ways to the health. It can lead to heart failure, hypertension, and one looking tattered cos of depression. Through looking tattered one can easily lose his or her hair through such conditions. That's why we need to do some body relieving exercises to control depression too.

I personally believe that depression leads to hair loss because depression causes blood pressure problems and heart-related problems and this might in return lead to hair loss in an indirect way. Depression might also cause hairloss because it can lead to psychological health issues and this might have a bad effect on hair health as well.

I personally believe that depression leads to hair loss because depression causes blood pressure problems and heart-related problems and this might in return lead to hair loss in an indirect way. Depression might also cause hairloss because it can lead to psychological health issues and this might have a bad effect on hair health as well.
Laughs. Your suggestion is considered too, cos anything that poses psychological health issues, mental health issues have side effect in various ways. It might affect other parts of the body like the hair, the skin etc. And that will really look negatively to our appearance cos such negativity in the body system.

Before the pandemic we had our last swimming trip. My wife's sister asked me about falling hair because she knows that I am using a hair-grower oil. Her head had patches of bald portion. I think it is a disease called alopesia that is caused by too much stress. She admitted that her days were very stressful due to personal problems. It took a year before the bald patches were gone.

Well I don't really know if depression causes loss of hair but I know depression be the causes of certain diseases in the body. Depression makes you become a sadist...You get to be toxic and be angry at so many things.

Depression can cause high blood pressure which can eventually lead to hypertension which can be detrimental to someone's health.

Hair is the least part of the body that human being care for except the women. This couple with the issue of depression has made hair loss a serious problem. The hair, maybe people don't know, has a very high way of telling people health status. When people keep on stressing himself, there may be grey hair or loss of hair.

Hair is the least part of the body that human being care for except the women. This couple with the issue of depression has made hair loss a serious problem. The hair, maybe people don't know, has a very high way of telling people health status. When people keep on stressing himself, there may be grey hair or loss of hair.
I have never come across a theory stating that depressionton can make people to lose their hair , I know depression can change your hair to look abnormal and weak but I don't really know if it has the possibility of making you lose it. Generally depression is not good at all and people should try to avoid it and be happy.