How to overcome depression

SHAHID987

It is very easy to say others as why you are depressed just relax and be happy and don't depress, but when we ourselves passing through it then we realize that its difficult to comes out from these types of situation. When we depressed we feel all ways are closed nothing is going to happen positive, I will not comes out from this situation, when heart beat changes when pulse rate increases or decreases but won't remain normal. That are the time of real depressions at these types of situation first thing first we need to pray deep from our heart then try to find out any close person who seems to be sincere with us when we find that person
we must say each and everything to him and ask for suggestions. Sometime we get the real solution of our problem or we reach to the root cause of that depression and then everything turned right.

Yakub02

Banned
Overcoming depression is one of the cogent thing that we need to develop in the African continent. Reason is that a lot of things that happen in Africa come as a results of wrong perspectives in the area of government policies, culture, religion, tribe and other socio cultural dichotomy. Most times our expectation are always on the high side when we are learning in school as a student because our leader will be referring to us as leaders of tomorrow. However as we are growing up what we see is that this same set of people of the old age bracket are still in the helms of affairs.

Our expectation that was high initially can cause frustration when the reality cannot be compared with the expectation. This type of situation can cause depression.

Moreover, during the manifestoes of intending political office holders, they promises almost all the good things one can think of in terms of amenities, infrastructure, good roads, educational development, employment and improved economy, With all these promises at the end of the day if they are able to emerge into the political office they were aspiring for they turn to something else. They will start giving series of excuses blaming their misfortune on another external factor. This is also very sad and frustrating. It can also lead to depression,

Therefore the best way to avert depression or reduce it to the minimum is to be managing our expectation in anything we do in life. Even it happens among couples when the wife would have set a very high expectation before marriage but the marriage will eventually turn bitter experience.

In whatever that we are expecting from Human being let us be managing our expectation and always consider human being as someone that can disappoint at any moment.

By managing our expectation, we should be able to overcome or avoid unnecessary depression.

Thank you,

AKLeith350

I know that depression can be hard to deal with and can be hard to get rid of. I think it's very important to reach out and talk to a close friend or family member who can help and understand you. Also, prayer is a great way to find comfort and peace of mind. There are also different kinds of therapy, like cognitive behavioral therapy, that can help people deal with depression better.

JacobWatson

First of all, know that you're not alone. Reach out to someone you trust, like a friend or family member, and let them know what you're going through. They can offer support and maybe even have some good advice. Taking care of yourself is also super important. Try to exercise regularly, eat healthy, get enough sleep, and find ways to relax, like deep breathing or meditation. These things can really help improve your mood and overall well-being. You know, when I was fighting my depression, CBD helped me a lot. Actually, my doctor prescribed it to me. It even helps people with dementia, here's proof https://releaf.cо.uk/education/medical/neurological/alzheimers-dementia/can-cbd-help-patients-with-dementia. Anyway, let us know how you're doing now. Waiting for your updates.