Saving Money Did You Ever Overspent Money After Making A Business Budget?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Many businessmen and entrepreneurs make budgets and there is a very good reason for that. They make budgets in order to avoid overspending money and still conduct business activities remaining in a limited budget. A busines is not that easy to conduct. You must pay salaries, you may need to deal with daily business expenses and you may also need to spend money when it comes to miscellaneous expenses and this may lead to expending more money than expected. I remember this happening to me when I had money. I had a budget and I tried to make a budget because I needed to invest money and I only managed to invest a small amount of money due to limited budget. Has this ever happened to you, too?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
There are many times when I under spend and sometime I overspend my budget. What happens in most cases is the fluctuating market structure or at times, wrong information from the person that I asked some market prices of things I need from.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
There are many times when I under spend and sometime I overspend my budget. What happens in most cases is the fluctuating market structure or at times, wrong information from the person that I asked some market prices of things I need from.

You would not believe but Right now I am living on just $30 per month. I am facing etreme financial difficulties as of now and this is why I am the most active member on this forum because Trendri has been my primary source of income right now. I have to manage the $30 budget and only I know how I am living on such low budget. I do not need to pay for electricity bills and food and this is why I am able to live on such low budget.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
You would not believe but Right now I am living on just $30 per month. I am facing etreme financial difficulties as of now and this is why I am the most active member on this forum because Trendri has been my primary source of income right now. I have to manage the $30 budget and only I know how I am living on such low budget. I do not need to pay for electricity bills and food and this is why I am able to live on such low budget.
I can see your activness here truly. I do see your post on all most all the threads here. And that's the good thing about being broke. It opens your minds to different ways of making money. I hope by now you are seeing something to hold on to. You just need to stay strong and realize that no condition is permanent.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I can see your activness here truly. I do see your post on all most all the threads here. And that's the good thing about being broke. It opens your minds to different ways of making money. I hope by now you are seeing something to hold on to. You just need to stay strong and realize that no condition is permanent.

Thanks for your kind words, dear. Yes, I am very active in here as you can see. Right now I am depending on one website that pays me on my investments and whatever I earn from Trendri and some other forum, I invest in that website with hopes of getting some profits. I am also seeking more ways to earn, so if you know of any website that pays money for working, then please let me know. After all, we all are here to help each other earn money and guide each other also. Thanks! :)

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Thanks for your kind words, dear. Yes, I am very active in here as you can see. Right now I am depending on one website that pays me on my investments and whatever I earn from Trendri and some other forum, I invest in that website with hopes of getting some profits. I am also seeking more ways to earn, so if you know of any website that pays money for working, then please let me know. After all, we all are here to help each other earn money and guide each other also. Thanks! :)
You are right. I have met a couple of guys here on this trendri. One even introduced me to a forum for earning. Personally, I am earning both offline and online. Offline, I am into teaching both ordinary and advanced level. And online, I earn as a transcriptionist and work with some paid to comments websites like trendri and others that I am sure you are also earning from.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
You are right. I have met a couple of guys here on this trendri. One even introduced me to a forum for earning. Personally, I am earning both offline and online. Offline, I am into teaching both ordinary and advanced level. And online, I earn as a transcriptionist and work with some paid to comments websites like trendri and others that I am sure you are also earning from.

That's great! So you are a teacher? It is a really great profession. As far as transcription is concerned, I think it is a kind of job that requires you to translate documents into various languages, am I right? I am not sure about this. Since I do not have any special skills, I am not sure if I will be able to do that. I can type and this is why I work on some forums like Trendri to make some money and then invest it in paid to click investment sites. But no one knows for how long they will last. I really hope that the paid to click site on which I am working on will last forever because the owner of that site sounds like a person who would not cheat people and pay people continuously.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
That's great! So you are a teacher? It is a really great profession. As far as transcription is concerned, I think it is a kind of job that requires you to translate documents into various languages, am I right? I am not sure about this. Since I do not have any special skills, I am not sure if I will be able to do that. I can type and this is why I work on some forums like Trendri to make some money and then invest it in paid to click investment sites. But no one knows for how long they will last. I really hope that the paid to click site on which I am working on will last forever because the owner of that site sounds like a person who would not cheat people and pay people continuously.
Is it only trendri you work as a paid to comment website? If yes, I know some other ones that I work with but not too active with them. They pay with crypto most but one has various ways of withdrawing your earnings. I haven't heard of investing on paid to click websites and I don't mind if you can share it as well for us to benefit.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Is it only trendri you work as a paid to comment website? If yes, I know some other ones that I work with but not too active with them. They pay with crypto most but one has various ways of withdrawing your earnings. I haven't heard of investing on paid to click websites and I don't mind if you can share it as well for us to benefit.

Apart from Trendri, I am also much active on Bizdustry. However, I am only aware of these two paid to post forums as of now. I have also worked on CashTimeForum, but I stopped working there because the admin of that website does not really sound serious to me and keeps changing withdrawal rules and always deduct money when we withdraw. I am currently looking for more online earning opportunities that do not require a lot of skills.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Apart from Trendri, I am also much active on Bizdustry. However, I am only aware of these two paid to post forums as of now. I have also worked on CashTimeForum, but I stopped working there because the admin of that website does not really sound serious to me and keeps changing withdrawal rules and always deduct money when we withdraw. I am currently looking for more online earning opportunities that do not require a lot of skills.
Why don't you try blogging since you like writing. You can read some topics on blogging here. You only need your writing skill and try to promote your blog here on tendri. I am very sure that the members here will also give you supportive hands since we are here to uplift one another.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Why don't you try blogging since you like writing. You can read some topics on blogging here. You only need your writing skill and try to promote your blog here on tendri. I am very sure that the members here will also give you supportive hands since we are here to uplift one another.

Actually, I have tried blogging and I even have a blog, but I lost interest in blogging because it take several years for a blog to become really successful. Moreover, many blogs do not become successful even after years. It is not so easy to start a blog and attract thousands of unique visiotrs to your blog and earn advertisement revenue.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Actually, I have tried blogging and I even have a blog, but I lost interest in blogging because it take several years for a blog to become really successful. Moreover, many blogs do not become successful even after years. It is not so easy to start a blog and attract thousands of unique visiotrs to your blog and earn advertisement revenue.
While starting a business whether online or offline. Don't run after the money. Create value for yourself first. Let people know you for something first. And then the money will come. Only slaves work for money. Don't be a slave. Don't be eager to make money quickly. Just continue doin o your thing. When people know you, you will surely make the money even beyond your expectation.

Dorcey

I think overspending after making a budget for some certain goods is a thing that do or should happen to all business men and women most especially in Nigera Lagos precisely cause we all know the country situation things are getting cost each and every day and really serious and furstrating cause you will surely have to spend more than your budget.

Yusra3

VIP Contributor
It's happened to me in the past, and it's not a good feeling. When you are working hard at something, it's easy to get carried away with what you're doing. You start to make more plans, and before you know it, your business budget has been blown out of the water!

What do you do then? You start looking for ways to save money, right? And this is where I'm going to tell you that it's okay to cut back on some things. It's okay to be careful about how much money you spend on things like advertising and printing materials for your business.

But what if I told you that there was an alternative? What if I told you that instead of looking at ways to cut back on spending, maybe it would be better if we looked at ways we can increase income in our businesses?

That's right. you heard me right: increasing income! That's what we're going through right now in this economy.