Trading Discussion Did you ever invest in forex trading and lose?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
In general i Am not a big fan of trading stocks. Back sometimes in January last year I downloaded expert option with just the thought that many people make money of trading and my first 3 stakes went correct but I ended up loosing everything so I just gave up and have decided to take time and learn first
Again i invested in forex trading, after serious practise on demo account. When I switched too live account, I blow all my earnings both Bitcoin earning and local bank savings. I will never venture in to forex trading again. I will rather buy Bitcoin and invest or sell at higher price.
Are those apps not more like gambling and predictions because it doesn't look like they are actually trading but simply predicting if the value would go up or down, and they earn?
Infact there has been much testimony for those of my friends that has gotten themselves involved in forex trading as they are always losing money.
What's your take?

btcerc20

In forex trading, losses are relatively common due to factors such as a lack of education, emotional trading, inadequate risk management, market volatility, and excessive use of leverage. Many traders, especially beginners, encounter losses. However, success is possible with proper education, discipline, and risk management. It's essential to be well-informed, practice with a demo account, and only invest funds you can afford to lose while seeking advice from experienced traders or professionals.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Many people are carried away with forex demo. I have a friend then that was entices with this too. He always won with the demo application and this triggered him to invest all his saving in forex but layer regretted his action when the reality dawned on him. Forex is not ajn investment to delve in except if someone has deep knowledge in how it works.

A K Rao

In general i Am not a big fan of trading stocks. Back sometimes in January last year I downloaded expert option with just the thought that many people make money of trading and my first 3 stakes went correct but I ended up loosing everything so I just gave up and have decided to take time and learn first
Again i invested in forex trading, after serious practise on demo account. When I switched too live account, I blow all my earnings both Bitcoin earning and local bank savings. I will never venture in to forex trading again. I will rather buy Bitcoin and invest or sell at higher price.
Are those apps not more like gambling and predictions because it doesn't look like they are actually trading but simply predicting if the value would go up or down, and they earn?
Infact there has been much testimony for those of my friends that has gotten themselves involved in forex trading as they are always losing money.
What's your take?
I was never keen in investing either in stock markt or in forex market though oe of my friends is actively involved in this. Since my insurance agent asked me to purchase mututual funds released by their company in India some 10 years back which were like hot cakes because of the name of the company I invested in that. Together with many people i too incurred loss and there after I have wowed not to invest in Shares and Forex trading any more!

Mary Frederick

Forex is unpredictable in nature but it is even more unpredictable to the begineers because they are not familiar with the market environment. FXOpulence offers signals at times to help traders gain some profit. They offer free educational resources to traders to help them earn sufficient knowledge.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Forex trading is included high risk high gain, indeed forex trading included in speculative investment, but it doesn't mean trading forex only predicting the price up or down, many trader fail because forex trading is not easy, but there are a good trader they proven able generate a big profit regularly through forex trading, visit forexcup.com standing and you will see the first rank now generate profit more than 1700% along contest held since January, it is mean he has significant profit month by month. It is can't deny many people losing money in forex and blaming the forex instead learn from their mistakes.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
Slippage, requotes and dealing desk are some common problems. Slippage causes discrepancy between expected price and executed price causing some lose in pips. However, such errors are unexpected but we experience it somehow with our brokers. I hardly face slippage issue with FXOpulence broker due to their reliable trading interface. Their trading platform is free from all technical errors.

FXOchartist

Verified member
Slippage, requotes and dealing desk are some common problems. Slippage causes discrepancy between expected price and executed price causing some lose in pips. However, such errors are unexpected but we experience it somehow with our brokers. I hardly face slippage issue with FXOpulence broker due to their reliable trading interface. Their trading platform is free from all technical errors.
By choosing reliable broker like FXOpen will minimize slippage because they have a good trading server. Ali order almost instantly executed with ultra fast execution only need milisecond. Because FXOpen is true ECN broker with experience more than 16 years in financial market