Do Rich People Have Master Plans Than Poor People?

Sikapa

Verified member
In terms of making money on both online and offline, how do you see rich people? Thus it seems they have a master plan on the way they make money? OK let me firs speak on what I think between the two. I can say they all have the plans of making money but mostly what differentiate rich people from poor people are chance and opportunity.

Poor person can turn into rich person within no time when he gets the chance and opportunity. I know there are a lot of poor people out there who got chances and opportunities but couldn't make it in life but most of them too were able to turn chances and opportunities into riches. Chances and opportunities perform important roll in money making because the more chance you get the more victorious you become. To me this is how I see thing looking it from a perspective.

How do you see rich people? Do they have master plans than poor people in terms of money making?

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
Unless it is someone who is presently poor but has expertised and redeemable amount of ideas and plans of getting rich then I would say that every which person indeed has a master plan and that is why I always emphasize in majority of my thread all comments why it is very important that an individual who is seeking for ways to make money online stay close to those who are rich and wealthy and most importantly make friends with them because they will go a long way to teach him things that will enable and encourage him in his or her journey of aspiring and going far in life .

The environment in which we find ourself in , can absolutely affect ourr ability to become rich especially if we have the prospect and dream of becoming rich and wealthy ourselves . If the people we call friends and colleagues do not care about their physical and monetary welfare whittle made the first to adopt their mindset of not becoming physically and Monterey aware of our own welfare and that is definitely inadvisable because as human beings we cannot survive without the act or even the ability of spending money .

King bell

VIP Contributor
There's an old saying that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. But is there any truth to this claim? Do rich people have some sort of secret master plan that they're following, while the rest of us are just struggling to get by?

As it turns out, there may be some truth to the claim. A recent study found that rich people are more likely than poor people to have what's known as a "master plan."

The study, which was conducted by researchers at the University of Toronto, looked at a group of people who were asked to imagine they had won the lottery. The researchers then asked the participants to rate how likely they would be to spend the money on a variety of different items, including investments, charitable donations, and luxury items.

The researchers found that the rich were more likely than the poor to say that they would invest their lottery winnings, while the poor were more likely to say that they would spend the money on immediate needs or wants.

So, it seems that the rich do have a different mindset than the poor when it comes to money. They're more likely to think about the future and invest their money, while the poor are more likely to think about the present and spend their money.

Of course, this doesn't mean that all rich people are future-oriented and all poor people are present-oriented. But it does suggest that there may be a difference in how the two groups think about money.

So, if you're looking to get ahead financially, it may be worth thinking about the future and investing your money. And if you're struggling to make ends meet, it may be worth reconsidering your spending habits.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
We have to also understand that there is a different between those two . some people are rich naturally by birth because of family inheritance while some people can be rich with business and maybe other Ventures that generates profit to them.

We have to understand that a poor person and a rich person in terms of business are quite different because someone who is rich now may have planned his or her life long ego to be in such position.

The only problem with poor people is the fact that they do not plan their life , but they are just interested to be rich with whatever ways and some of them do believe that with time God will help them even when they are not ready to work by themselves to improve their financial status..

We have to understand that if we do not have a life goal then we are going no where. Life goal is very important nowadays