Do risk-free websites exist.

CALVINDOL

VIP Contributor
Sometimes we are forced to believe that a particular website is actually not risky all in a more professional team considered to be risk-free in nature . But is it actually true that there is or there are some websites considered to be risk-free because if there is anything we need to know about making money online is that it is absolutely risky and that is possibly why a lot of people today to not make money online so as not to lose their hard-earned money to various scamming and the foreign investment platforms especially if they want to make money by investing . Personally I do not believe that there is a risk-free website because in all ways in a particular website will always be risky and even if we think that it is not they always turn out to be very risky and could end up losing our money and other investments assets of ours .

Personally a particular website or platform can never be risk-free or rather I believe that it could be risk-less . And by being risk-less I totally mean that the potential on which an individual could lose his or her money is absolutely very low because possibly the website have been paying his members and no user or member of the website or platform has been complaining .

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I totally do not believe that because at the end of the day every websites that we come across in the internet are totally kind of risky because we do not know the owners are the founders of such website and it takes courage and boldness to invest our hard-earned money on some sort of investment platforms and websites that we find in the internet . For a website to record risk-free that totally simply means that the website has not worked at all which is totally impossible because the fact that the website demands you to pay some sort of initial capital in order for you to and from the website totally makes it very risky . Money is a very valuable asset and when we lose our hard-earned money we become so devastated and remorseful and if people do we lose our hard-earned money to do not care about our interest we totally will not make money .

Just like you said a website cannot be totally risk-free but whether it could be risk-less which simply means that the website is not that risky but risky in a low rate . In conclusion there is absolutely no website that is not risky .

Augusta

VIP Contributor
There's no website that is without risks even for the owner to create an earning site the person took a risk which might not work out as anticipated. I came online 4 years back and I met earning websites like post loop, answerree, cashtime etc but where are there today they are off the internet. I can't even forget my $30 with answeree site that they didn't pay me before running out. I was very sure that I will get my money before they was no signs that the site will fsil but it stopped abruptly and that was it till date no words from them.

For the mere fact that these sites are online and we don't even know the admins of these sites to hold accountable when things go wrong. it shows that online earning sites are risky and we are also all taking risks posting and completing tasks on them.

But the good thing is that there are sites or platforms for us to earn money from and some are legit enough that we have been earning from it for years. it gives the assurance that humans can be good if they want to and there's absolutely nothing impossible about it.

Sikapa

Verified member
When I first read your post I was confused because I did not know what you were trying to say but I got you later. I think you are asking whether if there is a website that is not risky and therefore a person can trust it hundred percent right? That is a hood question to ask but I let me give you a piece of advice. Never trust anyone on this earth because your own shadow even leaves you when you are in the darkness.

Websites are own and operate by humans and human beings are not to be trusted therefore you can calculate the risk involve here. Let's take it in this way, we don't know the owner of most websites that we are working on right? Then what if the best website that you are earning from closes up? Maybe you will have much money in your wallet and let's say due to one or two reasons the website had run loss and decided to close the site. Most websites owners too at a certain point in time sell their site to new people and they can change the terms and conditions at any time that they wish to.

uforwealth

Verified member
There are risk free websites when it comes to making money on the internet nowadays but their number is very low. To be sincere, I have not seen more than five risk free websites that pay me for working with them. a good example of this website is trendri.com.

I have been scammed by hundreds of , if not thousands of risky websites to the extent that I wanted to quit my struggle to make money online because I have lost hope of coming across trustworthy, legit and risk free websites like trendri.com.

Risk-free websites exist but they are not many.

Suba

Staff member
On earning sites or make money online, all sites have risks, especially new sites will get a high risk rate, but all earning sites have different risk rates (1%-100), the smaller the risk level, the site indicates that the earning site is trustworthy, reputable and safe, admin is open and active, legit, etc. The longer the earning site circulates on the internet, the more users will use it to make money, the more reputable the site will be and visited by many people and has been reviewed on many websites and blogs.