Do we have an alternative to bitcoin?

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
In the crypto ecosystem the bitcoin seems to the king over all other coin. No other coin is currently control the other coin like the bitcoin, infsct all the other coin are actually gaining there stamina from the bitcoin network. If the bitcoin falls others also fall along side with it.

There has been somany competition coming from other coin but still none has been to come any closer to the bitcoin although Etherum has shown alot of potentials and has mustard a lot of strength but still itnis nothing close to the strength of the bitcoin.

Will there be any alternative to bitcoin? What's your take?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
For me their is no alternative coin to BTC, all coins are created on their own unique way and act base on how it is created in the crypto ecosystem. BTC act unique on its way, being the chief advocate of all Cryptocurrencies in the market. Due to its high transaction fee, made people, especially the small investors to consider other lower coins for transactions and reduce the high cost of transaction fee.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
well I do not invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoins again because I just believe it is a crypto-currency that has already established itself,for me I am looking for the newly-established cryptocurrency to invest on because that is the one that will give you a good profit for long-term investors.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
well I do not invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoins again because I just believe it is a crypto-currency that has already established itself,for me I am looking for the newly-established cryptocurrency to invest on because that is the one that will give you a good profit for long-term investors.
Their are lots of Cryptocurrencies to invest on at the moment based on the ongoing bearish run that have slashed the prices of the major coins. If you follow the market you'll understand what I'm saying. The best place to get the price update and information posted on every tradable coins in the market can be found at the coinmarketcap.com or cointelegraph.com.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
Their are lots of Cryptocurrencies to invest on at the moment based on the ongoing bearish run that have slashed the prices of the major coins. If you follow the market you'll understand what I'm saying. The best place to get the price update and information posted on every tradable coins in the market can be found at the coinmarketcap.com or cointelegraph.com.
is is true but since I have a lot of other activities I have been doing I do not actively participate or even care of taking my time to check them out,I think the reason is because I already know the type of cryptocurrency I will always investment anytime any day. The problem is just money.

SpySerp

Yes, gold =) bitcoin is difficult to replace

sincerem

VIP Contributor
is is true but since I have a lot of other activities I have been doing I do not actively participate or even care of taking my time to check them out,I think the reason is because I already know the type of cryptocurrency I will always investment anytime any day. The problem is just money.
Money have really caused us not to be investing on the options we really feel passionate and hopeful about that it will bring steady income when we diversify our investment into it. In order to earn money that is large we need to invest heavily and forget coins in our wallet for long and come back to check it. We'll see that the amount invested will turn gigantic.

D

Deleted member 28127

Best alternative to bitcoin is the following coins:
BAT for Brave Browser you can donate with BAT you can pay with Uphold to merchant sites using Uphold. BAT for Brave Browser can be easily filled up with Litecoin,Dogecoin, ...etc
Zcash is a new coin I see many airdrop are paying with Zcash and I use FaucetPay to receive Zcash earning fees are neglectable.
NBX for Netbox browser you earn NBX for just surfing on the internet so it will be amazing to collect some NBX with Netbox browser.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Best alternative to bitcoin is the following coins:
BAT for Brave Browser you can donate with BAT you can pay with Uphold to merchant sites using Uphold. BAT for Brave Browser can be easily filled up with Litecoin,Dogecoin, ...etc
Zcash is a new coin I see many airdrop are paying with Zcash and I use FaucetPay to receive Zcash earning fees are neglectable.
NBX for Netbox browser you earn NBX for just surfing on the internet so it will be amazing to collect some NBX with Netbox browser.
The options you quoted as alternative coins to earn reward with to BTC is a welcomed. Zcash have been around for a while now, i heard about the coin early last year, i don't see it as a new crypto coin. But the likes of NBX BAT are simply new coin in the coin market. Dogecoin, litecoin is better option too, for those who can't afford to purchase better number BTC can look up to them.