Is Rumble The Best Alternative to YouTube

Mika

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of video sharing platforms where you can share your videos and make money from videos. Rumble is very similar to YouTube. Just like Youtube, Rumble also offers multiple ways to make money. You can earn from video monetization, subscriptions, sponsorships, and affiliate marketing. I have not used Rumble to start making money but I frequently hear that Rumble has a better pay rate compared to youtube, thus making it an attractive option for content creators. People even say, you c an down creative common videos form youtube and re-upload on Rumble to make money. While personal experiences may vary, Rumble can still be a potential avenue for monetizing your video content.

Holicent

VIP Contributor
This is not the first time I would be hearing about this platform, I even have an account with them, although I can't remember why I wasn't active. If this platform is better thank YouTube, why is it not dominating because as far as I know if a survey is carried out, YouTube will top the chart, well probably because it has been around for long and still keeping to pace. I doubt there's such platform better than YouTube at the moment.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I do not hear a lot of people talking about Rumble. I think Tiktok is a better platform compared to Rumble and Tiktok can be truly said to be youtube's alternative site. Tiktok has even rollled out longer videos to compete with youtube. Even facebook is better for earning from content monetization compared top Rumble