Is freelancing an alternative to Forex trading?

Asahi

Verified member
Freelancing can give a person more freedom and money than a corporate job. If you only think of social status, corporate job is a pickable option for you but if a person wants freedom and more earning, freelancing will be a better option for him. But I rely on Forex for earning and I am trading synthetic indices with the FXOpulence broker because they offer some amazing trading instruments and tighter trading spread.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
I don't think so, freelancing is different from trading, and in my personal opinion I rather trade than freelance, I have a grumble in my belly whenever a client hit me up and tell me to revise a project or add something to it, it straight up piss me off.

I rather trade and take the full blame and also take the full reward, I've been freelancing before it just doesn't jive with me and make me feel like a penny pincher who wants to get a client by beating down price and also competing with other millions of people to land a job.

FinTrader

I also think that Forex trading gives you more freedom and flexibility in your actions. Here you set your own work schedule, trading either intraday with full employment, so to speak, or trading on higher timeframes in the direction of the general trend and spending much less time on it. And the main thing is that there is no boss or employer above you, you plan and control everything yourself.

tray59

It's depend on how you want to take it forex trading is a good way to earn good amount of money it's not an alternative way to earn for me but if you see it as a medium to replace freelancing then you can take it that way but I believe that forex is another good business another good business you can trade crypto and do some others business we have slot of earning opportunity aside from forex, freelance writing is one of them thou you can't just compare it to forex so freelancing from my opinion is another field of specialize