Crypto Do you feel bad seeing coin you left performing well?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Most time, we miss out on some coins probably because of lack of information or based our doubtfulness. And most time those coins turn out to be the rave of the moment.
How do you feel when a coin you didnt buy turn out to be performing better?

Nite

Valued Contributor
I might regret it at first if a coin that I didn't get my hands on, later became a well performing coin. But we have to stay positive, so that we can turn every ending into a new beginning. We can move on, learn and do research before stepping into our next path. We wouldn't want to jump in with too much excitement, and be regretful again.

Skysaint

Verified member
Laughs. That feeling hits very differently, I mean I have been there and I can say that the feeling is so good. Whenever I have time to earn from cryptocurrency, I mostly prefer the day trading method so recently I made an investment in hive coin when it was down by -11% and it actually made some progress to +12% and after some time I saw it was +11% so I made a withdrawal from it thinking that it will go bearish again only to log back in and find the coin at +22%. I actually felt bad because even the coin I swapped to wasn't doing well, but I guess it's still part of my learning process anyway