Do you have a Blog?

raaman

Valued Contributor
It is not possible that there are still people who do not use blogs. For individuals who are not entrepreneurs, blogs can be a career opportunity, such as working as a freelance article writer. Blogs do provide a lot of benefits.

Whether just pouring your thoughts as a hobby of writing or becoming a business man. But to build an audience from the blog that you create can be said to be difficult as well as easy, depending on how you choose.

There are people who try and make a lot of written content. For this purpose, they spent a lot of time on their blogs but the audience that visit their blogs was not what they expected. What is your experience?

I am a freelance article writer but the problem with me is that I don't yet have a paid blog. I am open to anyone who wants to employ me as an article writer on his platform. I can write the most about anything and of course the article must be of high quality. I have two free blogs which I post good content on daily basis depending on how chanced I'm.