Do You Know That 90 Percent Of Bitcoins Have Been Mined?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that was created and it is right now one of the most preferred cryptocurrency with the highest market cap and supply. No other cryptocurrency has gained that much attention as Bitcoin did. Since its introduction in the year 2008, it has faced many ups and downs and many people were believing that it will reaching its highest price sooner. I am not sure when this will happen, but according to recent news almost 90 percent of Bitcoins have been already mined by the miners all around the world. I am not sure what will happen when all the Bitcoins will be mined because I am not a cryptocurrency expert, but what I actually do know is that Bitcoin has a limited supply and as the supply of Bitcoin becomes scare by the passage of time, its financial value will also increase and this is why Bitcoin's price has been increasing since it was launched in the year 2009. Many experts have opined that the rest of the 10 percent of Bitcoins will take around 100 years to get mined completely. I am not sure what will happen to Bitcoin after that. Do you think that Bitcoin will still be traded as it is traded today after it gets mined completely? Will Bitcoin lose its value eventually after all the total Bitcoin gets mined?

I am not also a cryptocurrency expert but if 90% of bitcoins has been mine between 2009 to 2022.. that's 13 years.. why are they going to take hundred years to mine the remaining 10% of bitcoins ? This is what I really want to know and I believe we should have given the scientific or whatever explanation that will be best suited for this my question ,because if 10% of bitcoins is remaining I believe that in the next 3 years every mining activities of bitcoins Should be over... But in general I believe that after the mining of Bitcoin is over the price of bitcoins will grow to a ridiculously high level.

I am not also a cryptocurrency expert but if 90% of bitcoins has been mine between 2009 to 2022.. that's 13 years.. why are they going to take hundred years to mine the remaining 10% of bitcoins ? This is what I really want to know and I believe we should have given the scientific or whatever explanation that will be best suited for this my question ,because if 10% of bitcoins is remaining I believe that in the next 3 years every mining activities of bitcoins Should be over... But in general I believe that after the mining of Bitcoin is over the price of bitcoins will grow to a ridiculously high level.
People will simply migrate from bitcoin to bitcoin cash as it is fork of bitcoin if this mining is only concerning bitcoin and not bitcoin forks like bitcoin srv or black bitcoin or bitcoin cash which is the logic as they are separate coins but if it is general concern then the people will go to eth.

People will simply migrate from bitcoin to bitcoin cash as it is fork of bitcoin if this mining is only concerning bitcoin and not bitcoin forks like bitcoin srv or black bitcoin or bitcoin cash which is the logic as they are separate coins but if it is general concern then the people will go to eth.
It might be possible but if bitcoins circulating supply are all mined ,then we might observe a very serious increase in the price of bitcoins and possibly in the price of other cryptocurrency since bitcoins is the only coin that have a slight ability to control the movement of all other cryptocurrency.... Well ethereum is a nice cryptocurrency because of the smart chain network they have adopted.. as a result of that it will also be used to facilitate payment of goods and services because of lower transaction. A lot of people were running away from ethereum because of the high transaction fee.

I have not confirmed this. But I don't think bitcoin will lose value when its mining stop. In fact, it will increase to the level that ordinary trader can not afford again. So one thing may happen, it is either people stop trading in it and go for those coins thay are altcoins.