Do you know you can mine doge coin and make withdrawal every day?

funmi

Verified member
This is a new welcoming development, i also have one site's where yo can earn up to 3doge daily and withdraw a minimum pay outof 5dogecoin while you can also mine your coin there.
Many of my friends has confirmed that it is possible to mine and earn dogecoin and withdraw on a daily basis.

I've joined the site for some time now and I earn 2+ of dogecoin by daily log in,never knew I could be withdrawing it daily, although I have accumulate up to 21+ dogecoin and I place a withdraw when I see this post but I still don't understand what they are saying I was thinking when I input submit it should show send,but saying they will process it after 24hrs. I will wait though to know if they are legit or not.

What did you actually think about this? Do you think this will work?

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
I am sure this is some sort of cloud mining site you are talking about, right? Well, actually, the problem is that such free crypto sites often do not pay and there have been many cases of people getting scammed. You have not mentioned the name of the site, so we cannot tell what kind of website you are talking about. Please do mention the name of the site so we can investigate it.

agogba

Yes,i know many sites to mine doge coin but some sites cannot pay .So it is better to pay attention to mine.So you will waste the time for nothing.

Putta Vince

Well , this more or less looks like a scam cloud mining dogecoin site and it is better to stay away right from the beginning. They will never pay you for free and make it mandatory to deposit or have certain amount of referrals in order to make a withdrawal. And even after doing so , they will not pay you.

Genesiskiki

This is a new welcoming development, i also have one site's where yo can earn up to 3doge daily and withdraw a minimum pay outof 5dogecoin while you can also mine your coin there.
Many of my friends has confirmed that it is possible to mine and earn dogecoin and withdraw on a daily basis.

I've joined the site for some time now and I earn 2+ of dogecoin by daily log in,never knew I could be withdrawing it daily, although I have accumulate up to 21+ dogecoin and I place a withdraw when I see this post but I still don't understand what they are saying I was thinking when I input submit it should show send,but saying they will process it after 24hrs. I will wait though to know if they are legit or not.

What did you actually think about this? Do you think this will work?
What is the name of the website

Prince4Y

Please drop the links so we can give it a trial. Thank you!