Do you lend out money to friends?

Lekhraj19

Verified member
Yes, I have too seen this. The most frustration is when they ask for money and give and then they make a deadline too at the time of taking that I will return you at this particular date, but they never pay that. It's worse than that situation when people take money with not mentioning the deadline at that point. But, this not only decreased trust between the two people but sometimes ruins the relation too.

Doradorwa

Opportunity seeker
Nope... I don't and that is because I don't even have money to lend out and I'm not a big fan of doing family and friends business relationship... Firstly it's gonna be too familiar and the probability of you getting your money back is low because you know the person life history and you tend to be sympathetic towards the person plights.

D

Deleted member 28873

I actually hate lending out money to anyone because I actually hate the thought of hating to disturb you if you actually fail to make returns on the promised date.but that won't hold me back from having to lend a helping hand to my friend in .need.often times have borrowed my friend money and they have failed to make returns but that shouldn't stop your kind giving gesture because you don't really know who would be of help to you when you in trouble.I also share that belief, I do not give out money to friends with the hope of getting it back, though it is not always that I give, but when I do, I try to ensure it is not related to lending out except if it a huge lots of money.