How to blend with an arrogant supervisor

Augusta

VIP Contributor
some supervisors at the workplace can be very arrogant and try to pull down others especially the subordinates. if you are incontact with a supervisor that is arrogant you can still stoop to conquer using the below tips.

Concentrate on your job this is the first thing you should do if you're working with a pompous supervisor try to make your submission to the person very brief so that you spend more time focusing on your job

Ask questions only when necessary Arrogant people are easily irritated by people disturbing them. So if you're working with one you should try and limit you're questioning to them to very important issues that they will want to know about.

ignore when necessary :you don't have to take their actions personal especially if you know it is a character of the person and it does it to anyone and everyone so you are not the problem but the person so always keep your cool.

Heartstrings

Your tips are on point,In this life, every individual with his or her character,we just have to learn how to blend with those who are not on the right track.
Truly when you focus on your job and don't take note of the person all the time, some supervisor would surely think twice, such people are always ready to make your work hard for you,they are ready to frustrate you.

I believe when that person is been ignored,when you always keep your cool,their attention may shift from you,it's really not easy to have such supervisor. I remember some years back when my elder brother do come home sometimes looking upset and drained,all because of such supervisor,my parents do advice him and your tips are part of it,he was just so frustrated and there's nothing he could do then. One thing I am certain of is such supervisors won't let you enjoy your job.

saoussen5765

Valued Contributor
You have to concentrate in your objective and forget about what others think or something like that or you will never progress.