Do you love your job?

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
When you wake up in the morning, do you feel excited about new opportunities and challenges you will have in your work later in the day, or do you feel frustrated because you have to go to your workplace?

Do you love your job or do you hate your job?

If you hate your job, why don’t you quit the job? Is it because you are afraid of financial troubles you will encounter after you quit your job?

Why can’t you do a job that you love to do? What is stopping you from doing something that you would love to do?

There is no need to make your life complicated. If you don’t like your job, you can quit it and start doing what you love. But before you do that, build skills and expertise on your dream job and the set up an emergency funds that will support you financially until you get a job that you will love to do.

I really like the topic you have chosen. To be honest, I enjoy working online very much because I can work from the comfort of my own home without a boss and without any stress. Additionally, I have flexible working hours so as to arrange my daily schedule as I wish. Unfortunately, the money I earn from my online job is not enough to cover all my needs so I do an offline job as well. I do not hate my offline job but I would prefer to work online full-time. Hope that one day I will work only online. My life would be easier and more exciting.

I love my job, first thing is because it keeps me busy all day I'm sure without it life would have been a drag and so boring for me . I love my job that I have turned it into a hobby to help it better. Every day is different, and I get to do new and exciting things

I also love my online job I just love the freedom that comes with it . it allows me to be creative and experiment with new ideas. I like the fact that online job give me the opportunity to come up with creative