Do you need to use copy-trading if you are a beginner?

Grand Capital

Copy trading is a service for automatically copying the orders of a managers' strategies you are connected to.

How does the service work?

1 Step - You choose a manager and invest in their trading strategy.
2 Step - The manager trades with their funds, and the service automatically copies their trades.
3 Step - The manager earns, and you earn too.

It is useful for beginners to follow the trading strategies of experienced managers, analyze their strategies and watch the trading process live, while making a profit. Then you can start trading on your own with an increased balance.

At the same time, if the manager trades a larger volume than your balance can allow, then a reduced volume of copying trades can be used for copying. But note, the size of the transaction cannot be less than 0.01 lot.

Please note that the broker arranges copy trading in such a way that the manager earns a commission from your orders only when you earn. Such investment is safer because the manager is interested in your profitable profit.

For example, such a service GC Invest is provided by Grand Capital. Here, the High-Water Mark (HWM) system is used to pay the commission to managers: The manager receives remuneration from the net profit earned for the investor. GC Invest uses the high-water mark system. This is a reward system in which managers receive their commission only when they generate a net profit for the investor. HWM is calculated from the accounts of investors, and this calculation is individual for each investor.

Ultimately, copy trading is useful for a beginner to try the service to track the trading process, gain experience and profit at the same time. And an experienced trader can become a manager and receive additional income from trading.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
If you are just new into forex trading , the best thing you have to do is to get an expert that you believe understand perfectly what the forex market is all about and try to learn from the person as much as you can even if you have to pay but as long as you will be able to get quality information that will help you trade in market perfectly with no possibility of losing much.

Copy trading is just for you to copy what other professional expert are doing without you having a deeper understanding of what it is all about. I may not advise it because you should look for an expert and learn from every of his analysis . you can also generate your signal and send it to your expert for possible correction and some other things just for you to be advanced in terms of experience.

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
To become a professional trader, you have to think like professionals, avoid random trading and nurture loss-sustaining capability. Eurotrader allows traders with a 111% deposit bonus that expands one’s capital so there is no need to be greedy and emotional. The facility brings back laughter on the face of traders.

Exoculate

Copy trading is an effective method and can give beginners better results than they could achieve by trading manually because new traders don’t have the kind of knowledge and skills that are needed in trading. But in copy trading, they get a chance to mimic the trading actions of experts who are more experienced than them. I too have been copy trading on Zulutrade and my experience has been better than when I used to do it on my own. I blew my accounts twice and that’s when I knew that I can’t do it on my own and came across this copy trading concept.

E

eldavis

Copy trading is cool and most people ( especially beginners ) tend to assume once they go into copy trading it would automatically end losses in forex trading. Truth of the matter is copy trading does not stop loss. These masters still experience loss once in a while as well. I have once lost all that i had in copy trading before.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Copy trading is cool and most people ( especially beginners ) tend to assume once they go into copy trading it would automatically end losses in forex trading. Truth of the matter is copy trading does not stop loss. These masters still experience loss once in a while as well. I have once lost all that i had in copy trading before.

The fact of the matter is that copy trading could be a great strategy to make money by trading online. However, I have never used it before. The concept of copy trading is quite awesome and I actually like it. You tend to copy the trading pattern of some of the best traders in the market. However, each and every trader might use a different kind of strategy in order to make money. So, the strategy of each and every trader might be really different from each other. Mirror trading is also somewhat just like copy trading with a few differences.

Having said that, I have created my own strategy and I think that I would be more comfortable with using and creating my own strategy when it comes to trading. I have been trading using many pairing strategy as well when it comes to trading and it has generated me enough profits in the end. It involves buying the right kind of pair and then selling it using a different pair of currencies. This may also include LTC/BTC or LTC/USDT, depending on the market value of each pair and market conditions as well. This is how I have been trading in the market for a long time.

Dita Walczak

Verified member
To flourish your trading performance, you have to understand market situation first and then you have to trade. Identify the bull and bear trend before taking an entry. Eurotrader allows traders with a lot of trading facilities including security of funding and reliable trading platform.

Jack Reacher

Verified member
Initially don’t focus on profit but on enriching your knowledge because it will ultimately help you survive in Forex for a long time. But it’s sad to know that traders don’t focus on this issue much. As Eurotrader allows you narrow trading spread and high leverage, it will definitely increase your trading return.