Do you take a siesta daily?

Etini

Valued Contributor
In a high tempo world where people are always actively pursuing one course or the other, actively pursuing one course or the other. There is a need for at least a on hour siesta in between the day.

For starters, a siesta is usually a short nap in the middle of the day, usually lasting for about an hour. Of what good is a siesta to your body and overall health/ wellbeing.

A siesta allows your brain and entire body system to cool. When the human body is overworked, it leads to fatigue and then, burnout which sustainably following that pattern can lead to stroke, heart conditions etc. Taking a siesta helps you to ward all those off.

Secondly, a siesta also allows you to feel rejuvenated. After a short nap, you would feel a great burst of strength and energy which could make you more productive.

A daily siesta routine reduces the risk of having hypertension. Heightened stress levels have been known to increase the chances of developing high blood pressure. Having a siesta limits that risk.

A siesta is good and important for your health.

Spontaneo

In a high tempo world where people are always actively pursuing one course or the other, actively pursuing one course or the other. There is a need for at least a on hour siesta in between the day.

For starters, a siesta is usually a short nap in the middle of the day, usually lasting for about an hour. Of what good is a siesta to your body and overall health/ wellbeing.

A siesta allows your brain and entire body system to cool. When the human body is overworked, it leads to fatigue and then, burnout which sustainably following that pattern can lead to stroke, heart conditions etc. Taking a siesta helps you to ward all those off.

Secondly, a siesta also allows you to feel rejuvenated. After a short nap, you would feel a great burst of strength and energy which could make you more productive.

A daily siesta routine reduces the risk of having hypertension. Heightened stress levels have been known to increase the chances of developing high blood pressure. Having a siesta limits that risk.

A siesta is good and important for your health.
I totally agree with you. I preach to people to take siestas.

I work from home in my bedroom office. My futon is next to my desk. When I get tired, I lie down on my futon for a while. Then, I get up and feel rejuvenated!

I get so upset when people say that they cannot take siestas because of their jobs. Work from home!

Thank you for your article!