Do you take advantage of flash crypto market fall to make extra money?

sincerem

VIP Contributor
The reason why day traders are earning quick money everyday around cryptocurrency is the fact that, they keep their attention monitoring the coins, and utilizing the best opportunity whenever their is flash crypto furlough in price. Such brings profit when you discover it faster and invest reasonable amount of money into it.

Such occurs, when the whales sell off huge amount of coins after they've acquired much. When you keep attention to the market, you'll see that, they'll simply start accumulating more of the coins again. This happened recently as BTC experienced flash furlough from $70k to $48,000, within the space of one week. So, when you take such advantage to buy and keep buying crypto like BTC, you'll earn better profit as the coin comes back to it's normal price tag.

Provided that, their is no much uncertainty around cryptocurrency during the flash furlough, then it is believed that the price return to order wouldn't take long. And at the moment the coins aren't facing the kind of uncertainty which occured during 'May this year, when China banned the activities of cryptocurrency in their country.

I love taking advantage of the flash crypto bear, to buy and holdl, hoping it moves back to bullish.

Kingsley

Valued Contributor
Honestly that is the only to make profit when you are trading in spot, the only way to Increase ones coin besides buying more is taking advantage of flash crypto market fall, otherwise it will cost some extra dollars to Increase the coins in the wallet. And most definitely the down slide was not like the one we experienced during May.

The only guys that will be making it good this time around are those that are really good in making market forecast and using those forecasts on futures trading. This indeed is a very risk market as one can lose everything if the risk management plan is not well done.

Kingstone

There is always uncertainty in the crypto market. It is not new that Bitcoin is suffering a massive fall since it claimed the new all-time high a few weeks ago. Now the coin and altcoins have all suffered same. We can only hope that they are going to be bullish soon and that makes it the right time to buy now. Bitcoin, Binance Coin, Doge, Shiba Inu, Eth are among the coins that will rise and hit the bullish run. Just a suggestion anyway.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There is always uncertainty in the crypto market. It is not new that Bitcoin is suffering a massive fall since it claimed the new all-time high a few weeks ago. Now the coin and altcoins have all suffered same. We can only hope that they are going to be bullish soon and that makes it the right time to buy now. Bitcoin, Binance Coin, Doge, Shiba Inu, Eth are among the coins that will rise and hit the bullish run. Just a suggestion anyway.
Their is no problem with your suggestion, because investors live for such kind of suggestions. I simply live for such kind of suggestion, because I love taking advantage of the moment like this in the crypto market. But the bear and wait for bull. Even when the market is still going bear you keep buying until it corrects over to the bull side. Even if it will take up to two months you don't care provider that profit will come later. But, the investment should come from funds you can afford risking, and not your personal savings mainly for emergency needs.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
I am not much into crypto currency. I do have assets on few crupto currencies, which I am holding for a long time, but I am not trading or investing as I should be. I have seen a lot of people become rich with crypt currency but I have also seen a lot of people lose everything. It is risky.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I am not much into crypto currency. I do have assets on few crupto currencies, which I am holding for a long time, but I am not trading or investing as I should be. I have seen a lot of people become rich with crypt currency but I have also seen a lot of people lose everything. It is risky.
It will be hard for someone to lose everything around cryptocurrency, unless he or she is dealing with Futures contract trading. If you're trading spot, or simply buying and holding coins you wouldn't lose money you kept for long period of time around crypto currency. Those who lose money are the panic sellers, if you don't grow too frustrated around the coins when they fall down you wouldn't lose money, because surely their will be time for bullish run. That's why I prefer saving for long time, but when I have much to risk, I simply go for short term trading via Futures contract then using 10× or 20× leverage for higher profit in case the coin I predicted on, increases rapidly.