Do You Think There Are Some People Who Were Born Rich?

Sikapa

Verified member
There are many reasons that we are on this planet and one of the most reason is to make money. Money is good and there is no need to let someone convince you or to discourage you that money is bad. Many people believe that money is the root of all evil but to me I say poverty is that root of all evil.

Is good to be rich and therefore we have to work and get more money. Money is use in every days life and with no doubt no one can criticize money in any way. To me there are some people who are so luck to meet money in the family. These people were just born into wealth and therefore they were rich from their mother's wombs. Yes there are some people like that and there are others too that have to struggle to achieve their own goals. These people did not meet money in the family but they themselves hustle to get it by themselves.

The third group of people are the people that will hustle and struggle for money bit still will wait in vain. No matter how hard these people will work, they will get no money and can never be rich. This has make me to understand that there are some people who were born to be rich.

Do you agree with me that some people were born to be rich?

blessingc

The phrase that says people are "born with silver spoon" or "born with plastic spoon" is symbolism of what's true,
people are indeed born rich, and some born poor respectively.

Those born with silver spoon are opportune to have parents who live in money, gave birth to them in money and groomed them with money, a bank account of money waiting for them, good education and good job when they finish.

Moreover, those born with a plastic spoon weren't that opportune, they were born into a family who struggle daily to put food on the table, struggle to send them to school, and when they are done they struggle to have a job.

In a country like our those born rich rule the society they command respect, they have connections in and out they commit crimes and aren't judged, they bribe their way into places and buy the heart of dignitaries with money. But the poor one struggle and with time they gain grounds and get their own money sincerely.

E

eldavis

Though it is indeed true that there are certain persons who are born rich, their parents are wealthy, so they are born into wealthy families, they have never experienced any form of struggle or difficulty others had to go through.in some causes their parents might have not come form a wealthy family, but they have been able to work themselves out of poverty. Personally I do not think there is anyone destined to be poor or to not make money, I believe with hard work, determination and most importantly with God, anything is possible.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Their is no doubt when it comes to making money in real life, their are people who are born rich, their are people too who became rich due to the act of working hard. I believe in working hard and working smart too, I am not born rich, but I believe I will be rich when I keep working hard and smart, their is nothing that wouldn't make any one rich, provided you're innovative and put it into work, definitely you'll be rich. Making money doesn't mean, making millions before you'll be tagged as a rich man, you can be rich, even with earnings up to $300 a month, it just depends how you're able to manage your funds. Their are people who are even making up to $1k but still they aren't rich, but rather those who are earning just $200 - $300 are making more money and more richer due to wide investments they did. Those who are living like one day millionaires, aren't going to be rich, because they spend money, like, their is no tomorrow, doesn't want to avoid being in such notion of spending money in vain. I don't like to spend money carelessly, I believe in investing and working hard to make more.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
I do not believe that there is absolutely any individual who is born to be rich or to be poor what I believe is that an individual's ability to be rich and wealthy or to be poor and broke totally depends on how he or she absolutely plan his or her past that totally determines his or her future . It is often said that the way you dress or arrange your bed totally determines how you will lie and wake up . And what's that portrays on means is that if you plan your past to be positive and rewarding to you there is absolutely every possibility that your future will totally be more positive and more rewarding to you as well .

It is almost positive and true to say that being rich and wealthy is absolutely everyone's dream today whether you are a man or a woman or young or an adult . A lot of people believe that being which can only be attend as a result of chasing money but in a nutshell that is absolutely not how it should be or how it has ever been . In order to make money you need to be a lifesaver and what that means is that you must be able to come up with a business idea or with a commercial prospects totally impacts and influences their lives of members of the public .

Skysaint

Verified member
Without doubts, thee are obviously people who are born rich and there are also another set of individuals who were born into a poor family from a poor background. There's a saying that all fingers are not equal and this is one of the many examples to prove that to be true.
The issue here is that you don't have a say whether or not your going to be born into a rich background nor you're going to find yourself in a poor family, but you do have a say whether or not your going to die poor or rich.
The bitter truth is that, not all those born with a silver spoon in their mouths will maintain that level for a very long time as wealth comes with so many negative energy that if a child is not well shielded from could end up destroying that very person.
So the answer to your question is yes, because there are those who are born rich. For those who are not fortunate enough to be in this category of people, it's best to know that it's never your fault but it's your fault if you end up transferring the poverty to your next generation. That's why we need to work hard and keep company with those that are focused on brightening their future.

maidnagi

For sure. I would say there are 4 types of people on earth. First category is people who belong to a rich family and they enjoy this wealth throughout their life until they die. The second category is people who are not born rich but they grow rich with hard work and passion. The third category are those people, who are neither rich nor poor. They just have enough to meet their needs and live a decent life for which they work hard too. Most of us belong to this category. The last category is people who are born in poor families and are forced to stay like that due to the circumstances. They never get a chance to make their lives better and it is truly heartbreaking. Well, there is another category which consists of those people who were born rich but somehow managed to lose all their wealth later on. They may or may not be at fault for this. Anyways, I believe life should not revolve around wealth alone. Sometimes a poor person is much more happy and content with life than a millionaire who is never satisfied with anything.

Ajebo25

Verified member
I think it depends on the family which you come from many people where born rich because they we're born into rich and wealthy families so they can't start their life from scratch unlike someone who was born into a poot family it will be hard for such a person to be rich because he/she will have to work on his or her own in other to gain riches but people like that often doesn't get richer that people who were born into the riches its self but I think it all depends on destiny.

Many people think that people who are not born woth silver spoon can't make it in life and I see this a false because people who are born into a poor families can still make money and become rich depending on hoe hard working they are and moreover if God destinies them to be rich other people who we're born into riches try to work and make more money because they we're born into a rich family doesn't mean they shouldt work if not money which we don't work for will certainly finish that is for sure we need to just pray for God to bless each and every one of us.