Does age really matter while making money?

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Some countries do frown at some ages while trying to make money. In some African countries, underage people are not allowed to make money online. They do believe that the ages may not be right for them to be making money. They may be right for some reasons which may include:

Distraction: money making distracts a lot especially the one that do making money online. It may be difficult for someone that is underage to know how to combine other activities with making money online. That's the reason why most teenagers do let their education suffers just because they want to make money online.

It seems distraction is the only main thing to use against making money online as other excuses are so flimsy to the extent that no many people even want to see them as being tenable. They always wave other excuses away because they are just trivial.

Some have argued that making money at the tender she will in all ways help the teenagers to be independent and learn how to shoulder the responsibility of being a better version of himself. They don't see any thing wrong eben if the person chases money first and other things later.

As for me age does not matter in making money, because making money does not require age.age is just a number, as long you know what you want to do to make money....
Like some online business they are some people who can work on their website and who can not work they used to request for someone age, but for me as long you can work and have the strength to do the work...

Working as a younger age is one of the best ways to work because that's is the time you we have a enough strength and time to work, though is no when you are old before you now want to start working..so there is no time or age you can't make money....

I think age is very important, if you need to learn new things to earn money, the younger you are, the more experience you can find and the more ways to earn money, by doing research and learning, if you are young, you can learn very quickly and earn good money, otherwise you may not learn much because of your age.

Age actually matters when it comes to make money online. A 70 years old man might lack skills and knowledge that a 25 years old person has. The ole man sure has experience in the field but a lot of high paying jobs did not existed in the past, therefore, he cannot survive the competition. For example, a 30 years man could build web 3 website and make a lot of money, however, a 60 years old man lacks that skill. If you check most of the successful people today, you will see they became successful when they were young. Musk is 51 years of age, but he made his first game when he was 14 and made $500 from that game. Musk was just 31 years old when he sold Paypal for reportedly 180 million dollars. Jeff Bezos was also around 30 years of age when he launched Amazon.

Age is never a reason why people should not make money online but it is all about choice and determination that totally determines how far and individual totally want to make it online . Some people are too old to the extent that they do not even understand what is being seen on the phone screen but that is totally understandable , but to the extent where an individual does not think that making money online is important then that is basically the type of negligence that we are talking about . It is absolutely so commended and congratulated to see how easy the internet has made it very possible for individuals like you and I to absolutely make money online without any stress and without any hindrance possibly doing the things that we already know how to do best which possibly include searching and solving social media platforms and even watching short video clips and movies or possibly playing video games .

Aged people can also make it a hobby by taking on paid to watch platforms as a best way of entertaining themselves and also make money as well . To me I think that this is a very interesting way of earning money online as an aged individual .

@Jasmine, I wouldn't have replied you but we need to set some records straight. Age may really matters but it doesn't matter when it comes to making money. You must have cited many people that have made their money as early as 30 years or even under that age bracket. It may surprise you that there are many people that omly hit the jackpot when they were 40 and even above. What matters is the determination never to give up.

You may be wondering that those that got their ice broke in the 40s are not that well known, I would just ask you to read the story of KFC, the first restaurant to have branches internationally. One of the founder was in his 80s before he made it.

Henry Ford toed the line as well and even Samuel L. Jackson. Those are some of the people that made money in their old ages. In the computer age, there is no doubt that the vision and senility may prevent them but someone like Martin Coopers has not allowed age to affect him as he makes his money online.

However, it is of the best interest to start making money from the youthful age.

Make a list is 100 billionaires and try to find out how many of these people made money in old age? There are people who made money in old age and there are also people who became successful in their old age, however, these are just an explanation. You can make a list of people who became rich at their old age but I am sure your list will be shorter than my list of people who became rich at young age. Recently, I read a news where it said world's oldest blogger died at the age of 101 years. She learned how to use a computer and began blogging when she was 90. How many people do you know who started blogging at the age of 60 or 70 and became very successful. I don't mean to discourage people to start at their old age, but we need to be realistic.

Thanks for the write up. Most of these excuses to me are useless because it does not stop people from making money if they really want to. I appreciate the op for pointing it out. This is true and a lot of African parents do believe that all these things can't be done by a teen.

For me The only reason I will support is that people who are underage should rather focus on their academic because that is very important and should not be encouraged to work to raise money except it is absolutely necessary or if they have a special talent to do so .

It all depends on what a child is really interested to do , normally here in Africa children who are not performing good academically are always advise to learn a skill that will help them earn money for themselves since they may not likely succeed academically.

For teenagers , I don't see anything wrong if they are interested to make money from their own personal talent , it could be anything legitimate but at the same time money shouldn't be what they have to focus on because as a teenager the most important thing that you must try to achieve in life is to get all the necessary academic qualification before you even think of making money. But that doesn't mean that you shouldn't pursue anything that generates you money , at this stage in your life you should consider a education to be the most important thing too and give it the best time, then create time for your source of income, its very important.

I don't see why underage children should even be looking for opportunities to make money, this most times is always as a result of poverty and inability of parents to provide their needs .

I don't think there is a set age for making money. People can make money if other people are willing to pay them for whatever valuable thing they do. Even babies can make money simply by being cute or by being themselves, and they wouldn't even realize they're making money. However, people pass through stages and seasons in life when the development of certain skills and values should take place. It would be best for them and for society in general if young children are given a chance to enjoy their childhood, to learn through experiences, and not be a slave to the idea of making money at an early age. If they earn money while learning and practicing what they have learned, great for them. It should motivate them and give them a good idea about their future success if they keep learning and innovating. It's a different issue, though, if they spend most of their day making money and neglect other aspects of their development.

Older or more mature people can make money as long as they have the skills and talents that other people need and are willing to pay for. Technology is the great equalizer, after all.

Some countries do frown at some ages while trying to make money. In some African countries, underage people are not allowed to make money online. They do believe that the ages may not be right for them to be making money. They may be right for some reasons which may include:

Distraction: money making distracts a lot especially the one that do making money online. It may be difficult for someone that is underage to know how to combine other activities with making money online. That's the reason why most teenagers do let their education suffers just because they want to make money online.

It seems distraction is the only main thing to use against making money online as other excuses are so flimsy to the extent that no many people even want to see them as being tenable. They always wave other excuses away because they are just trivial.

Some have argued that making money at the tender she will in all ways help the teenagers to be independent and learn how to shoulder the responsibility of being a better version of himself. They don't see any thing wrong eben if the person chases money first and other things later.
In my country child labor is crime so we can not give job to a person who are not of 18 years old. But despite it many persons who are not of 18 year are working here but it is illegal. Any person who is under 18 is not eligible to contract. If some one deputing to any one for doing any work it is contract. No one like to do void contract. It is the only reason that person who is not adult not eligibe to do any work for earning

I don't believe that online money making is a distraction, even if you're a student or an offline 6-5 earner. Remember, online gigs are remote, and most of them you do based on your own schedule, you don't push yourself that much when you have other important things to attend to. When I was in the college, my parents lacked money to push me through during my 300 level, I needed something to help me raise funds to finish up. That's when I discovered making money online, I combined my education and online money making well to finish my education successfully. Had it been I listened to many who said I can't cope with the work from home gigs, I wouldn't have completed my education, or even have something doing now that still fetches me money now somewhat. Ideas I've gotten to make money online aren't from my college time, but due to the act of reading others contents, watching video tutorials. I am still on the learning to become financially stable.

I do not think that age really matters while making money. People, young and old alike, make money every day. Making money has to do with the skills,interests and the time each person has available so as to start making money.

Making money online and doing business and jobs are differ thing. If minor do some wrong no one can take legal action against him. But it these online work are open for all ages of peoples. If some one have knowledge and have internet connection than they can do online work when they want. No problem of age

Well let's look at it this way,,when you make your own money it makes you an independent person. That is one power money seems to have.

Independence is good when you can handle situations and make the right decisions for yourself. So breaking free from parental care and influence at the right age is best because it is likely to happen when you have your own money.

So that at that time ones parents would have instilled the right values in them before they begin to enjoy the independence money brings. I mean, we do not want to see our children spending money on hard drugs,alcoholism, illegal fire arms and so on.

Researchers studying the achievements of famous people have long noticed that in many fields of activity, the most significant successes are made in the young years. However, an analysis of the lives and careers of many scientists, published recently in the journal Science, revealed that this has nothing to do with age. It turns out that it's a combination of factors such as character, perseverance, and luck. And this is typical for a variety of fields of activity — from music and cinema to science.

The main thing is not to give up. When you give up, you lose the ability to creatively approach the task.