Does One Need Much Time Before He Can Make A Passive Income?

Sikapa

Verified member
One of the best way to make money either online or offline is through passive income. As a matter of fact, passive income is the best way to make a person rich. Many people use to think that passive income is only achieve online which is never true but rather you can make passive income both online and offline. From the look of things, I can say without much sure that making passive income offline is more simply than to make passive income online.

This is my suggestion and I'm not saying is hundred percent true. Making or doing a job and then receiving money from the work that you did previously is what is term as a passive income. In other words, passive income is recurring money from a previous work. For example one can make passive income online through writing ebooks and selling them online. Although you have finished written the eBook but you will still receive money from the book anytime a person purchases those ebooks.

But many people think before you can make a passive income you need to spend much time to achieve your aim which I'm not getting them write. I think you can sometimes spend much time making passive income but at time too you don't need to spend much time but it depends on how and what passive income you want to make. Do you have any idea about this to share with us?

Holicent

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of people who are interested in making money passively. They want to do this because they feel that it is a great way to make money without having to work hard. However, there is no guarantee that one will be able to make passive income without working hard first.

If you want to make money passively, then you need to have some skills that allow you to do this. For example, if you want to create a blog and use it as a source of income, then you will need some knowledge about marketing and advertising your site. If you want to make passive income through cryptocurrency trading, then you will need some knowledge about investing in these currencies.

It is possible for someone who has no experience with trading or investing in cryptocurrencies to start making passive income by using automated trading software platforms such as Bitcoin Code or Crypto Code 2.0. These platforms take care of everything for users so that they don't have to worry about anything at all!

chikezy2022

my answer is yes. For you to start making money online you need some time and work, at least to search for scam platforms that are all over the internet. I am speaking here base on experience I have had so far.

Suba

Staff member
Passive income doesn't need to work hard for a long time, passive income only needs a little work at the beginning, and especially it requires capital, not skills and expertise, examples of easy passive income are buying bonds and getting interest, buying property and renting out etc.

Propa

I think freelancing is another cool way to make money.......freelancing on top freelance platforms like HYVE gives you that extra advantage of making money easily online.

Ajebo25

Verified member
Making passive income daily is a good thing but I still don't know much about passive income online or offline the only thing which I know how to do is make money online but I have been hearing that making money passively is a way to make money just by starting with your capital and money will be coming in.

There are other ways by which you can make money online like posting articles and other ways like blogging you should find other opportunity to make money online the best way to make money offline is by starting business, in other to start a profitable business you must work on your location, your location must be somewhere that is easy to navigate if not you might be loosing customers rge ability for you to market your products is also important because it will make it easy for your products to reach a large number of people in order for them to know the available goods and services.

Another thing which you should avoid when running an offline business is never to give people goods on debt this are the main things which kills businesses giving goods on debt to customers really affects business profits.

btaliat

VIP Contributor
Passive income is the ultimate breakthrough for any online earner. The moment you can secure a good way and constant way of earning a passive income, you may be welcomed to your financial freedom. Whether it takes time or not will depend on the individual.

There is a way one can do some passive incomes platoforms to reduce the time that one may be spending on it. Does it really matter when what we are expecting is better than the time that we may spend while making or creating things that may give us passive income earning?

Scheduling time for this is the first step to take. We can try this by making sure we create a particular time frame for us to be working on a particular platform we may like to be receiving passive income earning from. Some do take night to work on those platoforms. But it depends on the kind of passive income platoform we want to go for. For instance, to work on YouTube, we may not need night to do such a thing.

Another thing we need to do is to give out our best on any passive income platoform that we many want to choose.

Yugocean

Valued Contributor
From my side - Yes.
Passive income is free type of income, but ist not so handy to come for 100% free, you have to take a lot for starting it.
For example all replies you got in your thread also earned you passively, of course these are efforts of other members, and you gained for free, but you too did to create the thread, although you earned for your efforts in creating thread, but you passively earn more as extra or free.

So does in other ways you have to work hard first, another example is your hard earned money, if you put "money in the bank", you will earn intrest on it, but it was your hard work which made you money and helped you to earn that way.

Elina0090

Get ready! There will be useful information right now! Very soon, what you have been waiting for will happen! Got what we mean? Of course, we are talking about IDO and Listing, which all crypto fans are waiting for! ✨We provide a unique opportunity for all true cryptocurrency fans ✨We give you a great opportunity to participate in the pre-listing-sale Find more information on our web site

King bell

VIP Contributor
There are many people who are looking for ways to make a passive income. They want to find something that will allow them to make money without having to put in a lot of time or effort. The truth is, it is possible to make a passive income. However, it does not happen overnight. You have to put in the time and effort initially in order to set things up and create a foundation that will allow you to make money passively later on.

There are a few things you can do to set yourself up for passive income success. First, you need to choose the right niche. The niche you choose should be something you are interested in and know a lot about. It should also be something that has a lot of potential for making money. Once you have chosen the right niche, you need to create a website and start blogging about it. You also need to create some quality content that will help you attract visitors to your site.

In order to make money passively, you need to set up some type of monetization system. There are many different ways to do this, but the most common is by using affiliate marketing. Affiliate marketing allows you to promote other people’s products and services and earn a commission for every sale you make. You can also use advertising as a form of passive income. Advertising allows you to place ads on your website and earn money every time someone clicks on them.

These are just a few ways to create a passive income. It takes a little bit of work in the beginning, but once it is set up, it will continue to generate income for you without much additional effort on your part.

Sikapa

Verified member
@Suba I think I'm not getting what you are saying because not all the ways of earning passively requires simple task. Let's take making passive income offline for example, maybe one is into a real estate project and this person has to do much investment and hard work for some years before he can benefit from his project passively.

Even to earn passive income from affiliate marketing is something that is not easy and it needs time and effort. One thin I like about passive income is when it starts generating you money then your are done, it will always brings in money.

Sotherefore

VIP Contributor
I think this will strictly depend on the type of online business you are doing , there are some online business that you have to spend a lot of your time to grow your reputation or too make it known to the world about what you have to offer . In this case you shouldn't just expect it to be something you can achieve within a short period of time as you will likely have to give it enough time to yield the desired result.

However , it is completely different in terms of trading of cryptocurrency or maybe forex because this is just something you just have to learn from others. After the learning process you can decide to trade it on your own and you can start earning. The learning process might be a long time and sometimes you will also have to spend time to raise the required money for everything.

Janetj

You have to think of it this way. If you really want the truth you have to build what you want and that takes time. If it didn't take time and/or effort, everyone would have passive income. Anything that guarantees instant passive income is usually a small return generator or doesn't work at all. It's best to go into it with the understanding of building for the future.

alsaaliya

Although it may appear difficult to create a sustainable passive income stream, the key is to get started. If you save $100, you can earn $3-$7 each year in passive income, depending on how much risk you're willing to accept. After saving $1,000, you'll be able to earn $30-$70 in passive income every year.

Ithedicious

Valued Contributor
It will definitely take time because I haven't seen any successful business that will just start becoming successful immediately it was established . It has to go through some process . But that does not really mean that you must definitely have to spend so much time before you achieve success . As we all understand some business can be successful within a short period of time while others will definitely take a lot of time to succeed. In all the same it is very important for us to know and study the nature of our business so as to understand the required time needed for it to start generating passive income

Succeeding in anything you are doing nowadays it's not really easy because of the competitions and other factors
You will have to dedicate your time and spend a whole lot of resources to achieve any of your business objective.

Jasmine

VIP Contributor
It takes a lot of time to build passive income. You go to workplace for a month and then receive paycheck at the end of the month, this is an active income source. You can make easily make money from active income. However, building passive income takes time. Let's say you invested in the stick market, you will have to wait at least 4 months before you can actually receive dividends on your stocks. Most importantly, your stocks might not offer you dividends always, for example, your stock price might go down and you might not be able to make any profits. If you start a business, you work hard to make your business successful. It might take a year or two before you actually start generating passive income from your business. Building passive income is really hard, that's why a lot of people do not have a passive income source.

isaacking005

Passive income can be sometimes be long term or short term depending on your niche of trade
But if you're planning to build a long term source of wealth for yourself
Then you should take your time to work it out

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Sustainable passive income is not easy to create and therefore it requires a lot of time for you to become very successful and make consistent income passively. Someone who is publishing books on Amazon for example needs a whole lot of time for him to be able to publish a whole lot of books that will be able to make sustainable income passively on the long run.

You actually need about hundred books to be making money consistently without much work. Blogging which is another passive income stream also requires a lot of time and consistency for you to be able to monetize it and make something reasonable from it.

This actually requires a whole lot of time and consistency for you to succeed. The same thing goes with having a YouTube channel because it is another good passive income stream on the internet. You need to take out time to make your videos in order to attract people.

Mika

VIP Contributor
Having passive income is quite necessary in your life. Passive income ensures that you will have money when your active income source is lost. For example, you have a job and some stocks, you will still have dividends earnings even when you lose your job. nterestingly, not many eple are able to build passve income and they end up living solely on active income. The easiest way to build passive income is by investing, you can invest in stocks, real estate, etc. Youru investment will give you returns on regular intervals. However, if you do not have money to invest, y will not be able to use these methods. In that case, you will have to work hard to create product or business so that you will be able to build passve income. However, you will have to spend years before your business and product start generating passive income for you.