Dogecoin Dogecoin has more potential than bitcoin?

Razor1911

Dogecoin, one of the youngest of the cryptos, has achieved some wildest of milestones. After having a stunnig listing, it has given as high as tripple digit growth within a weak. The jump was highly driven by the comments of Elon musk. Though the price per coin may be low, but it has quickly gained the market cap required to be listed be counted ae heavy weight crypto.

But when you compare it to the leader of the market, Bitcoin, the market cap of doge nowhere stands. But why it is not wrong to say that doge has better potential than bitcoin is because of the growth prospect. Bitcoin, even if hit a bull run again may go upto 100k region which will be seen as an achievement too. But the growth is just limited to 250% from the current price but since price of doge very less, even less than 35 cents, then also it has more growth capacity than bitcoin.

Samuel72

Verified member
Dogecoin might be a fast growing cryptocurrency but that does not mean that it has more potential than Bitcoin. Bitcoin remain the best and most popular cryptocurrency and more acceptable than any other coin. the value of bitcoin is nowhere compared to the value of dogecoin. there is a possibility for dogecoin to be more better than Bitcoin in future but presently bitcoin remain the best.

funmi

Verified member
Dogecoin does not the weight that bitcoin has right now. And took a lot of years and time for bitcoin to get to this stage. Despite the fact that dogecoin is growing so fast and the prospect it has, I can not categorically say that dogecoin has more potential than bitcoin. It will also take time and years for dogecoin to get to the level where bitcoin is now.

Razor1911

Dogecoin does not the weight that bitcoin has right now. And took a lot of years and time for bitcoin to get to this stage. Despite the fact that dogecoin is growing so fast and the prospect it has, I can not categorically say that dogecoin has more potential than bitcoin. It will also take time and years for dogecoin to get to the level where bitcoin is now.
That is strongest point of Dogecoin. The more there weight, the more you have to put effort to push it up. No doubt that bitcoin is the market leader, but it already swelled up so much that people have to put huge money into it to be able to lift it up. In contrary doge is still new and can easily be lifted up manifolds.

Alexandoy

VIP Contributor
When it comes to growth I can agree that the Doge is better than Bitcoin. We cannot question the popularity of the Bitcoin that it has an astronomical price in the market. However, if you are trading for the quick profit your choice would be a coin with a smaller value which has the potential to grow some more.

Razor1911

When it comes to growth I can agree that the Doge is better than Bitcoin. We cannot question the popularity of the Bitcoin that it has an astronomical price in the market. However, if you are trading for the quick profit your choice would be a coin with a smaller value which has the potential to grow some more.
Exactly. For quicker profit, investing in smallee coins would be good. Bitcoin already has swelled up too much that it would need so much of force to lift it up. The golden time of bitcoin is may be over. We now should shift our focus on other coins. And Doge had the most potential than all other coins.

ritajane21

I think Dogecoin is not because bitcoin is too old and make consistency in crypto market. It is difficult to reach same as bitcoin there but there are some its competitors that reach at that point. But it is difficult. Right now, popularity of bitcoin goes on top and learning bitcoin trends to learn and invest purpose also. If you want also learn bitcoin visit Bitcoin Adoption Institute that will guide you at reasonable prices.

Razor1911

I think Dogecoin is not because bitcoin is too old and make consistency in crypto market. It is difficult to reach same as bitcoin there but there are some its competitors that reach at that point. But it is difficult. Right now, popularity of bitcoin goes on top and learning bitcoin trends to learn and invest purpose also. If you want also learn bitcoin visit Bitcoin Adoption Institute that will guide you at reasonable prices.
You are very correct. Bitcoin is the first crypto currency and it has got a face now. People know crypto as a trademark of Bitcoin. The reputation of the coins is very high in the market. But the price of Bitcoin has already moved very high. So even if it goes up again the upside will be limited. While in other hand, doge coin has more room to go up from the current level.