Don't let fear raid into your trading

Ivo Zetticci

Verified member
Fear may work as an impediment to the way of gaining forex. For successful trading, we need strong mindset, reliable and profitable trading strategy, time management knowledge and risk management ideas. FXOpulence allows traders with 1:500 leverage, tighter trading spread, flexible margin level.

moonchild

VIP Contributor
My mentor always told me that fear is the mind killer, if you're trading, you're going against your brain, the number one goal of our brain is to keep us safe, it does not want us to take risks, so when you're trading you're putting yourself on an altar, because you can lose money.

That's why risk management is very important, before you trade for the day, always analyze the amount of loss you're willing to take, by doing that have already tell your brain that it's okay to lose such amount and it wouldn't hurt much, always remember that fear is the number one mind killer.

FinTrader

In any new business or new project, there can be fear due to uncertainty and inexperience. But when one learns, practices and gains experience, fear gradually disappears. In Forex you also need to learn a lot and create your own strategy, turning your trading into systematic trading according to certain rules and conditions.

SHAHID123

While trading, one should keep in mind as he may get profit or loss both. Fear is something which remain essential in some specific time. Like we say as essential hypertension is required to perform well. We need to analyse market thoroughly and deeply then make our moves. I am personally involved in stock market trading as well as crypto trading, you can say as my years of experience made me expert, but here let me accept my failure in crypto market as I took bad decision by purchasing some crypto on their peak like SOL at $207 and it is now at $220. An expert had stuck there as if I sell them a will be in big loss and if I hold then my money remain stuck there.