Review Earn 0.10 Euro per click, bunkingbux review (Scam or Legit)

Mertayasa

Bunkingbux is others site that we can earn money by simply clicking ads. The amount we can earn is really high, which is 0.10 euro each click. For me it's hard to say this site is legit.
I've been using this site for 2 days and so far I got around 2.5 euro. In this site we also can posting our advertisement, starting from 0.05 euro per view. As I can see in this site total their members is 155297 and total paid money is 545212 euro. Which is a lot of money.When you reach 10 euro, then you can request for withdrawal by payeer, perfect money and Bitcoin.

20210714_091228.jpg

In my opinion, I still can't say this site legit or not since I not achieve the minimum withdrawal yet. Who ever read this post, have you know about this site or may bee did get payment from this site ?​

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I'll be here waiting when you'll be updating us on your success with the PTC/ FAUCET site, I've seen scam a lot when it comes to earning through FAUCET or PTC sites. That made me to sanction jumping from one to another, I'm only earning through cointiply, that's the only FAUCET/PTC i decided to stick on, cos its legit.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There are several legit PTC sites....Even though many of them are not worthy of our time because they are not really paying that much but they still legit. But
I don't think there's any legit paid to click site that can pay you Euro 0.1 per click on ads. I would mostly advice we stay away from this kinds of sites, as they are mostly a waste of time.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
There are several legit PTC sites....Even though many of them are not worthy of our time because they are not really paying that much but they still legit. But
I don't think there's any legit paid to click site that can pay you Euro 0.1 per click on ads. I would mostly advice we stay away from this kinds of sites, as they are mostly a waste of time.
The only legit PTC site i know about that pays very high up to 10 cents per click is serpclix.com. The only thing that discouraged me around joining serpclix is the option of paying oy through PayPal. Had it been they psy via Cryptocurrency and become accessible with mobile devices i could've been earning through it. No other pays such amount of incentive when it comes to PTC's.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
The only legit PTC site i know about that pays very high up to 10 cents per click is serpclix.com. The only thing that discouraged me around joining serpclix is the option of paying oy through PayPal. Had it been they psy via Cryptocurrency and become accessible with mobile devices i could've been earning through it. No other pays such amount of incentive when it comes to PTC's.
Yes very correct! Serpclix would have been the best option as we can earn enough from there. But I don't know what's discouraging them from paying people using crypto. I have registered with them but when I realized that's the way they operate, I was dissuaded cos of that. But I may still consider it later if they improve.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
Yes very correct! Serpclix would have been the best option as we can earn enough from there. But I don't know what's discouraging them from paying people using crypto. I have registered with them but when I realized that's the way they operate, I was dissuaded cos of that. But I may still consider it later if they improve.
I now have PayPal to take my earnings there, but not having desktop computer will still cost me a place earning from the PTC site. I'm saving to buy a PC in order to lay my hands on serpclix, and humanatic, set up my PayPal complete to withdraw directly to my bank. That will enable me to earn somehow tangible online than I'm earning now.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There are a lot of such platforms that have scammed a lot of people and I don't really believe in such platforms. I remember a certain time I ventured into one of them but I was not able to make any amount of money there. From that time I stayed away from anything that pertaining PTC.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I now have PayPal to take my earnings there, but not having desktop computer will still cost me a place earning from the PTC site. I'm saving to buy a PC in order to lay my hands on serpclix, and humanatic, set up my PayPal complete to withdraw directly to my bank. That will enable me to earn somehow tangible online than I'm earning now.
We all have to strive to make some certain things occur. I have a system that's having a battery problem and keyboard issue respectively. I will have to repair this to work on Serpclix ,humanatic and Engeo. PayPal account is also there to setup too. Just can't get head round all this for now....But soon enough.

Lens1000

VIP Contributor
I will like to see you withdraw first,then we will register through your referral link. Do us a very big favour by working on the site a bit more to attain the withdrawal threshold. . When you make a successful withdrawal, we can then review the site because the payout is quite huge compare with other PTC sites

sincerem

VIP Contributor
We all have to strive to make some certain things occur. I have a system that's having a battery problem and keyboard issue respectively. I will have to repair this to work on Serpclix ,humanatic and Engeo. PayPal account is also there to setup too. Just can't get head round all this for now....But soon enough.
Paypal is just frustrating indeed. Had it been they never added strict rules by now i could've set up my account finished. But i don't want to rush with its setting up, its simply step by step for me. The deductions they usually take from their customers aren't worth it too, its kinda bizarre. I would've started since with humanatic, but humanatic is simply looking for verified PayPal account.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Paypal is just frustrating indeed. Had it been they never added strict rules by now i could've set up my account finished. But i don't want to rush with its setting up, its simply step by step for me. The deductions they usually take from their customers aren't worth it too, its kinda bizarre. I would've started since with humanatic, but humanatic is simply looking for verified PayPal account.
PayPal is the major issue....Now I'm trying to get it set up by getting an ATM card that can work with setting up the PayPal account in Nigeria. And the deduction is a dollar, for the verification. To me, the deduction is not really much. And I think on Humanatics you will need to apply before being considered.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
PayPal is the major issue....Now I'm trying to get it set up by getting an ATM card that can work with setting up the PayPal account in Nigeria. And the deduction is a dollar, for the verification. To me, the deduction is not really much. And I think on Humanatics you will need to apply before being considered.
Its good you've taken that bold step to get Paypal account set up by using an ATM card. That's what's remaining for me to get my Paypal account set up. I was planning to use virtual ATM card, but i don't know if that will be rejected by PayPal since we are restricted by them. I just want to get the main Visa or MasterCard they demanded for.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Its good you've taken that bold step to get Paypal account set up by using an ATM card. That's what's remaining for me to get my Paypal account set up. I was planning to use virtual ATM card, but i don't know if that will be rejected by PayPal since we are restricted by them. I just want to get the main Visa or MasterCard they demanded for.
Okay good! Though I don't know about the virtual ATM card, but I'm sure you can get verified through First bank Visa or MasterCard designated for online payments. Apart from First bank, I think UBA bank supports it too. Whichever bank you have access to amongst the two banks should do it.

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
The correct name of this website is "BankingBux". This website is a scam, according to many online review websites. I have seen many reviews on Trust Pilot and some blogs that review this website and all of them have stated that this website is a scam. I think they demand users to click on their links for specific days and then close accounts. They do not pay, so stay away from them.

Mertayasa

The correct name of this website is "BankingBux". This website is a scam, according to many online review websites. I have seen many reviews on Trust Pilot and some blogs that review this website and all of them have stated that this website is a scam. I think they demand users to click on their links for specific days and then close accounts. They do not pay, so stay away from them.​
Sorry for the mistakes. Really ? this site is a scam ?
Actually I just need 20 more clicks, then I'ii able to withdrawal. It's really sad to know the site is scam, because the payment id very good and the job is very easy as well.
From the beginning, I'm already think twice to register on this site. But because of the payment make me very curious to try. But anyway I'ii keep continue until I can proof it by my self.
Thanks for your info.​

Good-Guy

VIP Contributor
Sorry for the mistakes. Really ? this site is a scam ?
Actually I just need 20 more clicks, then I'ii able to withdrawal. It's really sad to know the site is scam, because the payment id very good and the job is very easy as well.
From the beginning, I'm already think twice to register on this site. But because of the payment make me very curious to try. But anyway I'ii keep continue until I can proof it by my self.
Thanks for your info.​

If you just need 20 more clicks, then I would suggest you to continue on this site and see if they pay you. I read several reviews about this site over the internet and my research shows that it is a scam because they require you to complete a certain threshold of clicks. There are no real payment proofs of this website. You may continue and also update us about it if you get paid.

M

Manris

I don't know... I think you should stay away from such sites 0.10€ per click is not the real amount! PTC sites basically pay the standard amount of $0.002 and so on. Wait if there are reviews about this site and receipts / Screenshots of payments then you can consider this opportunity. Be careful not to get caught seeing large amounts of rewards you will spend more money than you will receive any benefit.