Earn Money Earn 10 dollars per testing website in trymyui (Payments Proof)

Mertayasa

If you want to make money just by testing a website or application in google play store or apple store, this site definitely good choice for you. This website will pay you 10 dollars per testing website, and it's need around approximately 20 minutes. In my opinions this kind of sites is very good to make some extra bucks. But not really good for primarily income. Why I said like that, because the opportunity to get the job or the website we want to test is very rare. In one day may bee only 1 job it's available, sometimes not even one in a day.

In order to working in this site you need to pass the test, which also guide you to be become an expert tester. I'm working in this site since January 2021 and made over 50 tested website. Some of my testing is rejected and the rest was accepted. This website currently only accept paypal as their payments.

Here I want to share one of my payment proof that showing this site 100% legit.

20210716_090847.jpg

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The problem I have with testing sites is that they hardly send me any job. I don’t just get it. Someone told me it could be about my location and I wonder why when they stated its for everyone. You can send me the link for this one I hope I will be lucky enough

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I am happy you received payment from this platform but I would like to ask some questions before I can be able to venture into it. There are some certain platforms that do not allow anyone from everywhere in the world to participate in there offers. So my question is do they allow everyone? . Another question is how much can someone make on daily basis and how long will it take for you to be able to meet up with the withdrawal threshold? .

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
This is good as you receive your payment. I can see you are receiving several payments this days. I think this site is good so far they are paying. But the payment gateway, that's what I'm against, PayPal is not fully support in my country. I would have loved if this site has another option of paying.

And the payment proof you posted about a site that pay for quizzes, you didn't share the site.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is good as you receive your payment. I can see you are receiving several payments this days. I think this site is good so far they are paying. But the payment gateway, that's what I'm against, PayPal is not fully support in my country. I would have loved if this site has another option of paying.

And the payment proof you posted about a site that pay for quizzes, you didn't share the site.
No matter your country of residence you can use PayPal if you with your country's IP but the thing is that you have to create another country's PayPal. I have a PayPal account and I use them to receive payments from some platforms and I have not had any problem with it. if you are creating then you will definitely need to create a business account because it is more versatile and easier.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
No matter your country of residence you can use PayPal if you with your country's IP but the thing is that you have to create another country's PayPal. I have a PayPal account and I use them to receive payments from some platforms and I have not had any problem with it. if you are creating then you will definitely need to create a business account because it is more versatile and easier.
I didn't say I can't use PayPal bro....I said it's not fully supported. I'm a Nigerian and I know you are too, have you been withdrawing cash from your PayPal to your bank account? I think this feature is still limited for Nigerians. However, I wouldn't advice anybody to open another country PayPal as that's evading the normal route, which will get your Paypal account being ban eventually with your cash in it.

Nite

Valued Contributor
I have never tried a testing website. But as you said the testing website job given is very rare, only one job per day or not even that sometimes. What if we fail a test? Then everything will be wasted. And each test is like 20 minutes long. Is it worldwide allowed?

Mertayasa

I am happy you received payment from this platform but I would like to ask some questions before I can be able to venture into it. There are some certain platforms that do not allow anyone from everywhere in the world to participate in there offers. So my question is do they allow everyone? . Another question is how much can someone make on daily basis and how long will it take for you to be able to meet up with the withdrawal threshold? .​
Anyone can join this site, as long as you pass the qualification test. This is is different then others site, after you submit the website or application review and it's get accepted, you'ii get your payment directly to your paypal account. So, you don't have to wait until you reach the minimum withdrawal like others site, as long you can finish 1 task you'ii get paid. That's way I really enjoy working in this site.​

Mertayasa

I have never tried a testing website. But as you said the testing website job given is very rare, only one job per day or not even that sometimes. What if we fail a test? Then everything will be wasted. And each test is like 20 minutes long. Is it worldwide allowed?​
Before you able to do paid task, you need to pass the exam. But don't worry the site will teach you properly to become an expert. If you failed the test, I think you can retake it.
But I'm sure you gonna pass it, because the tutorials is very clear about how to do the job. This is accept all of the users from around the world as long as the country accept paypal. Because this site only accept paypal so far as their payments gate way.​

Mertayasa

The problem I have with testing sites is that they hardly send me any job. I don’t just get it. Someone told me it could be about my location and I wonder why when they stated its for everyone. You can send me the link for this one I hope I will be lucky enough​
Do mean the link of this site?
It's clearly on my post brother. As I know this site is accept all countries around the world. You said you hardly testing job, in which site are you talking about?
If about the site I posted, sometimes we'ii get more than 5 test and sometimes we not get any. It's depend on the available test and available users, the more users join this site, the less job will be. But don't worry, if others user failed take the test. The site will recommend us by email to take the test.​

Mataracy

VIP Contributor
Though I have never for try this type of testing website before and according to what you said that one should stay like 20 on it and they will pay $10 and the only constraint I have is that they don't use to allow every country to participate in such a survey. And they can allow every country it would have been better.

AmaliaTG

If you want to make money just by testing a website or application in google play store or apple store, this site definitely good choice for you. This website will pay you 10 dollars per testing website, and it's need around approximately 20 minutes. In my opinions this kind of sites is very good to make some extra bucks. But not really good for primarily income. Why I said like that, because the opportunity to get the job or the website we want to test is very rare. In one day may bee only 1 job it's available, sometimes not even one in a day.

In order to working in this site you need to pass the test, which also guide you to be become an expert tester. I'm working in this site since January 2021 and made over 50 tested website. Some of my testing is rejected and the rest was accepted. This website currently only accept paypal as their payments.

Here I want to share one of my payment proof that showing this site 100% legit.

View attachment 46547
Trymyui is legit and that's a fact but one must have a laptop when doing the approval test because the android app is doesn't allow you to do your first approval test. In short it's a good site to test website and for you to be approved and get paid ,you must speak your thoughts out with honesty . If you love a particular website that you are reviewing, give reasons why you love it etc. Other than that you all should try it if only you have laptop to do your first test . After you've passed your test got approved, then you can just do the paid reviews using your phone.