Get Paid to Write EARN 7000US DOLLARS PER POST. THIS SITE WORKS 100%

Kwess

Today in this post, I'm going to show you how you can make up to $7000 per just one post.
On this site, there are many website within which commission writers to write article and submit to their site.

The name of the website we are going to use is called Moneypantry.
Moneypantry
is a website that also has many website within. In this website you can find about 109 different websites that pays writers to write article to their sites.
Most of the sites pays you according to the number of words. At time they pay you $1 per word and other pay you $100-$500 per post so is up to you to choose which one you select. Some of the articles are story writing, jokes,travel experience and many more.
This website is free to join and it also work world wide which means every one can join for free as far as you know how to write article.
I will like to encourage you to start today maybe here will be your breakthrough.

Sharing is caring.

AmaliaTG

Good for trying and all I tell you is to keep trying and one day will be your day. The truth is there is no easy way to make money if that is not so we wouldn't have get thieves in a society. Always remember nothing good comes easy and such is life you have to always try because there is no harm in trying.
Yes I get you but the money pantry sites are just website designed to be from particular country. Overall I will be updating everyone about this issue , if it actually works or not. I love writing and reading books so writing is usually something I love to do . So submitting my articles to each and every website in money pantry is not a hard thing and within two months, at least I will have a clear overview on the site.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I've been to the site before, I checked around it earlier on, their is nothing impressing me around the site that's why I wasn't moved to continue hanging around it since I can't earn through the site. I'm just off I'm not trying to earn from it since the site didn't justify what is needed for me to earn through it. The poster shouldn't hype this site cos I don't see any money making ways around it.

AmaliaTG

My dear, calm down, this website call AARP pays $1 per each word and you look at this website which is also in moneypantry, it also pays $1.50 per word.
High Country News focuses in its course on the American West.

The rate is $.50 to $1.50 per a word (which is amazing thinking about that they are a not-revenue driven association), with a cap on 2,400 words.
Just search and prove me wrong maybe is you that it will not favor but it might be good for others.
My question is have you been paid by any sites that you found in money pantry? I told you for me I tried one of the sites there that was easy for me but upto today I have never heard of them. All in all you should tell us which site worked for you that you can recommend. For me nobody should try the one called " Vibrant life " they don't respond, they don't do nothing. I don't even know if the site is still alive or dead.

Kwess

You should have tried some these sites yourself to know which one exactly is actually paying their writers $7000. At least if you had known better now.... perhaps, you could have made that amount for yourself.

Apparently, You want people to go to the site and start searching for, which one works among those there.
My dear, calm down, this website call AARP pays $1 per each word and you look at this website which is also in moneypantry, it also pays $1.50 per word.
High Country News focuses in its course on the American West.

The rate is $.50 to $1.50 per a word (which is amazing thinking about that they are a not-revenue driven association), with a cap on 2,400 words.
Just search and prove me wrong maybe is you that it will not favor but it might be good for others.

Kwess

When I see this post, I was thinking about the online site that will change my life. Bu when open the site, actually it's the place where we can find information about how to make money online. The information very useful, most of the site I think is legit.
You said we can make 7000 dollars, I think it's too exaggerated.​
Sorry you did not get my post well. I said there are a lot of websites that pays you to write an articles and some of these sites pays you $1 per each word so if you can write lets say 7000 words you will get paid $7000 for that article you wrote.
When you opened the site did you see or search for:

Get Paid To Write: 101 sites that Pay You$50-$3000 Per Blog Post?

Kwess

I just checked the site. It is a site with a lot of content on how to make money. The site is basically a content site in a money-making niche. I checked some of the articles and I found that the money-making ideas shared in these articles have been around for a long time. I did not find anything new on this site. I hope this is not the site that you are trying to promote.
Actually, I'm not promoting the site rather but is just like we are here to help one another and that's what I see it so if I know this site I think there will be no need for me to hide things. Maybe it could be possible for others to make money on this site and that's my main idea not to promote the site. I even remember I did not add any link.

Mertayasa

When I see this post, I was thinking about the online site that will change my life. Bu when open the site, actually it's the place where we can find information about how to make money online. The information very useful, most of the site I think is legit.
You said we can make 7000 dollars, I think it's too exaggerated.​

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
You should have tried some these sites yourself to know which one exactly is actually paying their writers $7000. At least if you had known better now.... perhaps, you could have made that amount for yourself.

Apparently, You want people to go to the site and start searching for, which one works among those there.

Mika

VIP Contributor
I just checked the site. It is a site with a lot of content on how to make money. The site is basically a content site in a money-making niche. I checked some of the articles and I found that the money-making ideas shared in these articles have been around for a long time. I did not find anything new on this site. I hope this is not the site that you are trying to promote.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
Yes you are right but maybe you can take it like I'm exaggerating but if you will be paid $1 per word and you get let me say 7000 words how much do you think you will earn?
Secondly, concerning about good English is not a big deal because you can use tools like google docs, grammarly and other software to write correct english
I am aware of those tools because I am actually a writer and a blogger. Most of those platforms track IPs, so it's very easy for them to know whether you are from a native English-speaking country or not. I have actually applied for writing jobs on some of those platforms or I was not accepted but the problem was that I wasn't a prolific writer then. I will personally try the platform to get my own feedback and know if they will accept me.

Kwess

I did write an article in using one of the website in money pantry called vibrant life and I wrote two articles for them and even if I wasn't approved or something like that , they never gave me feedback to whether I was approved or not .so am not sure if that website is dormant or not . Even when submitting my articles , there is no message of saying they have received the article. They are just silent. Which you never know if the company is working or it collapsed. But I keep looking for other sites in money pantry to write articles because they have good paying offer for sure but I haven't been paid yet. But when I do I will inform everyone. But this was my experience with vibrant life. I think it's number 10 in that list of article writing.
Good for trying and all I tell you is to keep trying and one day will be your day. The truth is there is no easy way to make money if that is not so we wouldn't have get thieves in a society. Always remember nothing good comes easy and such is life you have to always try because there is no harm in trying.

AmaliaTG

The truth about sites like this is that they don't admit or accepts people from tier 2 countries.you must be a native speaker and we'll skilled in the game of writing quality articles to be accepted. You might write in and might not get response from them for a long time too. So one needs to be a lot careful h

The truth about sites like this is that they don't admit or accepts people from tier 2 countries.you must be a native speaker and we'll skilled in the game of writing quality articles to be accepted. You might write in and might not get response from them for a long time too. So one needs to be a lot careful here
Exactly my point. I also wrote two articles and never been approved or anything. So I knew they are just for the choose few countries which they are highly considered more than us even if you have high quality article, the native countries will be choosen first.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
The truth about sites like this is that they don't admit or accepts people from tier 2 countries.you must be a native speaker and we'll skilled in the game of writing quality articles to be accepted. You might write in and might not get response from them for a long time too. So one needs to be a lot careful here

Kwess

This is a good information but I think you are exaggerating the whole thing. writing is one of the best ways of making money online and if you have this particular skill you can be able to do freelance gigs and a lot of other things such as affiliate marketing and so many of them. Some of the websites don't accept everybody because they are looking for quality writers and people that are very good in English. So some of them prefer first English speakers.
Yes you are right but maybe you can take it like I'm exaggerating but if you will be paid $1 per word and you get let me say 7000 words how much do you think you will earn?
Secondly, concerning about good English is not a big deal because you can use tools like google docs, grammarly and other software to write correct english

AmaliaTG

Today in this post, I'm going to show you how you can make up to $7000 per just one post.
On this site, there are many website within which commission writers to write article and submit to their site.

The name of the website we are going to use is called Moneypantry.
Moneypantry
is a website that also has many website within. In this website you can find about 109 different websites that pays writers to write article to their sites.
Most of the sites pays you according to the number of words. At time they pay you $1 per word and other pay you $100-$500 per post so is up to you to choose which one you select. Some of the articles are story writing, jokes,travel experience and many more.
This website is free to join and it also work world wide which means every one can join for free as far as you know how to write article.
I will like to encourage you to start today maybe here will be your breakthrough.

Sharing is caring.
I did write an article in using one of the website in money pantry called vibrant life and I wrote two articles for them and even if I wasn't approved or something like that , they never gave me feedback to whether I was approved or not .so am not sure if that website is dormant or not . Even when submitting my articles , there is no message of saying they have received the article. They are just silent. Which you never know if the company is working or it collapsed. But I keep looking for other sites in money pantry to write articles because they have good paying offer for sure but I haven't been paid yet. But when I do I will inform everyone. But this was my experience with vibrant life. I think it's number 10 in that list of article writing.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
This is a good information but I think you are exaggerating the whole thing. writing is one of the best ways of making money online and if you have this particular skill you can be able to do freelance gigs and a lot of other things such as affiliate marketing and so many of them. Some of the websites don't accept everybody because they are looking for quality writers and people that are very good in English. So some of them prefer first English speakers.