Earn Money Earn 100 Dollars Per Each Article You Translate

AmaliaTG

You don't need any skills, you don't need technical skills, you also don't need to be a native speaker to translate this articles to earn money with this method. You earn money just by Translating articles using the Google Translate. Basically a client will give you articles or pdfs for you to translate for him at a given time and the given language to translate. For example Translating from English to Korean, English to French and so on. Basically any language.

The freelancing site that you are going to use is called Latium. This is a good site that most clients who don't have time to translate their projects or articles so they will hire you to do the work for them. Most clients there pay people from $100 to $3000. Registration for this site is free but if you want clients to trust you or to give me more work everyday you will have to activate your account with only $9 per month which is a category called "Pro". So you will become a Pro latium freelancer and the latium officials will feature and market your work to thousands of clients around the platform so that Evey client will want to hire you. But if you don't want to pay the Pro, you can still do it for free and you will still get Clients to hire you.

Imagine just one project earning you $100. Sometimes you might get many product and being on demand from clients and sometimes you might not get clients to hire you. That's how freelancer works and when you get Clients you are sure of good money there. So Sign up with latium.org then set up your profile and some few samples of translation, which this samples you go and get it to Google translate. After setting up your profile, go to the option called "Browse" then browse projects under the category of language and translation. Then find projects there and start getting clients ready to hire you. And thats how you earn money. Ask any questions if you have and Good luck.

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I did not say you earn $100 in a day, I specified that you will earn that $100 per any article you translate. So let's say you get only one customer to hire you per week that is good money that you will get per week but what you can is at least try instead of assuming and feeling like you are undeserving of that $100. I always believe that I deserve the richness in the world. It doesn't matter if money was easy to get like the order grabbing site that I was talking about the other day, and it doesn't matter if it was hard to get. I still deserve that money.
I got your points clearly. It isn't achievable with in a single day. It can happen with in the week depending the kind of opportunities that comes my way, and the kind of client offering it. I know their are writers that earns very reasonable amount of money online writing articles for websites that offers submission of articles and hiring of writers to write for them long time.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
There is always tips and tricks on how to Make money online. But it all depends how smart you are and how many researchers you would have make. In any case you can just hire someone for 5 dollars to do the translate for you and send it to your clients who wants the translation which in turn you benefit and get $95. So you still will have profits. I. Online Bussines, you will have to always be smart and on the look out.
I know that one already because I have briefly ventured into freelancing before but I just learnt the basics. Before you can be able to get a job that is worth of $100 then you must be very trusted her with good rating on freelancing platforms. There are a lot of people who don't even do the tasks themselves instead they give it to other people to do for them and they act as middlemen. So, I think your idea is good but I already know of it before.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
There is always tips and tricks on how to Make money online. But it all depends how smart you are and how many researchers you would have make. In any case you can just hire someone for 5 dollars to do the translate for you and send it to your clients who wants the translation which in turn you benefit and get $95. So you still will have profits. I. Online Bussines, you will have to always be smart and on the look out.
I think that's another smart trick though....Just like the middle man. You get the translation job, then I will go in search of a good translator online. Maybe on Fiverr or Freelancer, then I will give them the jobs for a token, just as you have said. With this method anyone can be making it big online as the middle man. Good!

AmaliaTG

Exactly. There was a German website I was working before and I would use Google translate to do most of the things in order to understand what they are saying but I found out that it is not 100% correct in it's translation. That is the reason why a lot of people know that Google translate exist but they still prefer humans to do it manually especially those who are native speakers of the language.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
I have used the Google translator before, but what I noticed is, it will get most of words translated exactly the way it should but the downside is that Google translator will not correct the grammar for you. If you are trying use to it, you should be able to proofread very well because some sentences will not correlate. If you use the translator and you copy and paste without correcting the errors, then it will look like a bad job.
Exactly. There was a German website I was working before and I would use Google translate to do most of the things in order to understand what they are saying but I found out that it is not 100% correct in it's translation. That is the reason why a lot of people know that Google translate exist but they still prefer humans to do it manually especially those who are native speakers of the language.

AmaliaTG

I understand the points you were driving at. However, I'm here not to degrade or establish bad reputations for any website. I'm here to express my opinions based on what has happened to me with regard to websites like this(Latium). It should be noted that I didn't declare that Latium is a scam. Don't misconstrue my comment. It is consideration or thought not declaration or belief.
What I was saying in essence is that it may be, not it is.
You see that's where you go wrong. Why don't you mention the site that scamed you here instead of pointing out and saying latium maybe scam. There is nothing like suggestion when it comes to scam things. Have you experienced latium so that you can make such kind of assumptions that it might be scam? Your experience with another site is not and will never be the same with another. So I suggest you just mention and outline the site that scamed you so that people could be aware. It's not write to always assume Everything is a scam while you haven't even created an account with latium yet. Just know that everything posted in this forum, everyone has one way or another experienced it. We don't post assumptions here, we posted based on our experiences and truth about the site. So I would suggest you pick a site that you know scamed you but not assuming that Latium will scam you. Your opinion matters but not fake opinions.

uforwealth

Verified member
Don't always be negative and being quick to say everything is scam without you experiencing it. If it was a scam I wouldn't have posted it here to begin with. Always embrace new opportunities wisely and positively. Did you read the thread where I posted about order grabbing sites? Well, you should go and read it and you will see that I earned $2500 within 3 months only because I stayed optimistic and positive. Sure, I am not discrediting your opinion but I don't think if anyone here came to this forum to post any scam things. We came here to help each other out to succeed in online jobs. And another thing, it's alway somebody's choice on whether you want to change your life or not.
I understand the points you were driving at. However, I'm here not to degrade or establish bad reputations for any website. I'm here to express my opinions based on what has happened to me with regard to websites like this(Latium). It should be noted that I didn't declare that Latium is a scam. Don't misconstrue my comment. It is consideration or thought not declaration or belief.
What I was saying in essence is that it may be, not it is.

AmaliaTG

It might have worked for the OP earlier on that's why he or she is bringing the topic closer to us in order to join in the race of earning incentive from writing articles for the site that pays $100. But earning the $100 in a day you said is completely unrealistic cos of the nature of online gig, how complex it is when it comes to earning better reward. Writing can't psy you such kind of amount one time.
I did not say you earn $100 in a day, I specified that you will earn that $100 per any article you translate. So let's say you get only one customer to hire you per week that is good money that you will get per week but what you can is at least try instead of assuming and feeling like you are undeserving of that $100. I always believe that I deserve the richness in the world. It doesn't matter if money was easy to get like the order grabbing site that I was talking about the other day, and it doesn't matter if it was hard to get. I still deserve that money.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Although we are in the era of the internet, some people who are accustomed to translating one language to another, do not know that something like google translation exists. So, they consider translation as something that can't be done by machine let alone by google. Had they known their languages can be easily and quickly translated by google, they wouldn't have hired workers on Latium to do the job.
I think you are right here,. Not because you know the easy way of doing a thing you then assume everyone does. No it doesn't work that way. Some people even with their phones don't Know how it works more than the basics things they know already. So this might just be the same here. I will have to check out the site myself too

chicnthin

Thanks for sharing about the site. The $100 is very appealing to me but I just wonder who would pay for that amount when they could it themselves. But I guess they don't have the time or so. Have you been able to get paid by the site or at least some proof of payments from the other members?

Wisdom01

Valued Contributor
Thanks for this , i will like to know if the earning option is available in all countries or available to specific countries, so that i can know if its available in my country or not , i will also want to know more about the minimum payout and payment option , i am already finding this option better since the opportunity and capability to earn is more promising for me , i would love to know more

sincerem

VIP Contributor
It might have worked for the OP earlier on that's why he or she is bringing the topic closer to us in order to join in the race of earning incentive from writing articles for the site that pays $100. But earning the $100 in a day you said is completely unrealistic cos of the nature of online gig, how complex it is when it comes to earning better reward. Writing can't pay you such kind of amount one time.

Last edited:

arunima25

Verified member
I have used the Google translator before, but what I noticed is, it will get most of words translated exactly the way it should but the downside is that Google translator will not correct the grammar for you. If you are trying use to it, you should be able to proofread very well because some sentences will not correlate. If you use the translator and you copy and paste without correcting the errors, then it will look like a bad job.
That was my concern too. So even when we use the Google translator to do the job, we need to have a good grip on the basic understanding of language. Google translator can make it easier and faster for us but then we are not sure of the accuracy unless we have basic understanding of the language and grammar.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor

arunima25

Verified member
I don't trust Google translate for a 100 percent accuracy. I have tried it for languages that I know and sometimes it's funny how the incorrect translation changes the whole meaning. It's really surprising for me that we would be paid for translating using Google translator and that too such good payment. I would believe such good payment if it is to be done by you without using any translator. That would need skill and effort worth the payment. I wonder why to pay for the work which one can do himself/ herself with the use of Google translator. The site might be legit but the logic beats me.

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
Thanks for the information....I have registered on the site before but I left over trying another site that was paying so I didn't go back there. But with all the research I made then, I realized the site was legit. However, with what the Op has said I will go back there, and see if I can get translation jobs done using Google translator.

Chibson

VIP Contributor
$100 to translate one article seems unrealistic to me. Are there are payment proofs of the freelancing platform which you are recommending? I have tried checking the platform which you recommended to us and it seems that it is a professional platform because the website looks quite professionally built, so I doubt if they would pay just for translating articles using Google translator because I reckon they demand professionally translated work. Have you earned money there translating articles using Google translator?
It is very realistic but the problem is that you may not get such orders because there is a lot of competition on freelancing platform. they may be aware that there is something like Google translate but I want to tell you that Google translate is not a hundred percent correct. I have translated German to English in the past and also translated English to German but they are not really same, that's why some people want the native speakers of that language to do the translation for them. Some may not be aware too that there is something like Google translate.

AmaliaTG

I have registered on this site since 2019 but I didn't make a request for any job- I sign up and left the site.

One of the reasons why I didn't work with the site was that I don't believe it is reliable. I consider it to be a scam.

The second reason was that I disbelieve that translation is easy to do if one doesn't have a degree in linguistics.
Don't always be negative and being quick to say everything is scam without you experiencing it. If it was a scam I wouldn't have posted it here to begin with. Always embrace new opportunities wisely and positively. Did you read the thread where I posted about order grabbing sites? Well, you should go and read it and you will see that I earned $2500 within 3 months only because I stayed optimistic and positive. Sure, I am not discrediting your opinion but I don't think if anyone here came to this forum to post any scam things. We came here to help each other out to succeed in online jobs. And another thing, it's alway somebody's choice on whether you want to change your life or not.

AmaliaTG

The payment sounds ridiculous. If it involves using Google translator as you have said, it is either the money is not as much as that or they would have done it themselves. But I will also check the website out to see how things are done before I make my own verdict. I really appreciate your effort in notifying us about some ways of making money online.
Its not realistic, why don't you go and sign up because it's free and see it for yourself. That's what the clients post. I am trying to post a screenshot here but I don't know why it can't be visible or be posted but it's a legit site it you try it out. And it's true the earnings starts from $100 and above so it's not me exaggerating, it is what it is . If you don't trust it at the moment, then sign up for free. Do everything there for free and see if you won't get clients to hire you. I will still try to send the screenshot for you. Here is the screenshot of the payment you will be getting. Screenshot_2021-07-17-19-32-15-33.jpg

Last edited: