Mcgabriel

TOPBAZZ.com

This is a Social Networking Platform. With new features where user can share posts, photos, videos and chat online and make money on the go.

Start earning extra cash the moment you register and sign up with Topbazz. Refer your loved ones and family members to the channel and start earning while they also earn. The goal of the company is to provide users with the best platform for interactions and at the same time earning money.
Guys this will not make your rich
HOW CAN YOU EARN?
Earn 10 points by commenting any post
Earn 15 points by creating a new post
Earn 5 points by reacting on any post
Earn 20 points by creating a new blog

Earn up to $0.20 for each user your refer.

1000 point = $1.00
(Your earned points will automatically go to "My Earnings" section)

Guys,you can make $3 per day,doing the same very thing you would normally do on Facebook.
Let's do the maths,let's say in the mornin, for 2 hrs,you do these
30 comments = 300 points(30×10)
10 new posts =150 points(15× 10)
50 reactions(likes,dislikes,etc) = 250 points (10× 5)
Total=700 points
Doing the same for In the afternoon and night,that gives 700×3= 2100 points($2.1)
for people you refer a day =$0.2 × 5=$1.00
(There are platforms(like Facebook, Instagram,Twitter,etc)where you can get up to 50 referral on autopilot.
And if you choose to do it on giant forums forums like Reddit,tumblr,that would be a kill guyz-big one!
For more understanding,watch this video from my upline who referred me

One thing I know is that platforms like this only survive as long as the inflow of revenue from adverts is commensurate with the users of the platform.The moment things are kicked out of kilter,such platforms usually crash.
Guys while this platform is still paying,
GRAB THE OPPORTUNITY AND MAKE MONEY NOW!!!

SIGNUP FOR FREE

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I think this is one of best opportunities to look into. But you need to tell us how this site pays. Do they through cryptocurrencies or just Paypal. Apparently, you need to answer some of these questions. We have seen several of this kinds of sites, that turned out to be scam, but I wouldn't want to call this a scam, as we have not tested it. And a payment proof would have been solid.

breadeditor

EARN $50 TO $200 WEEKLY!

This sounds better right? Go sign up at My Garage Rentals and list items you already own. You'll be surprised to see many people in your neighborhood are interested to rent some of your items.

jayfoliofficial

Topbazz website is 100% good to make money from your daily activities you do on other social platforms. i cash out 97$ and that was my 4th payment from this website and i have learnt alot on how to maximize youe earnings.

Attachments

• FireShot Capture 004 - TopBazz has sent you money.png
    FireShot Capture 004 - TopBazz has sent you money.png
    108.5 KB · Views: 6
  • FireShot_Capture_002_PayPal_transaction_details_www_paypal_com.png
    FireShot_Capture_002_PayPal_transaction_details_www_paypal_com.png
    49.6 KB · Views: 6

Gena

Looks like there's nothing new about the services this platform renders, i guess they're no more functional. Everything seems cold and no activity whatsoever. I checked it out and i think most of the services are old. I don't think they're legit anymore.

th3m4r1n3

This site is not working, I registered and as you said, there is no profit.