Earn Money Earn money from Task Rabbit

Michael509

Are you willing to get your hands dirty? People come to this site to find those willing to do various tasks,such as putting together a bookcase, cleaning a garage or running an errand. Do as many tasks as you want and this could become quite the part time job.

Augusta

VIP Contributor
Are you willing to get your hands dirty? People come to this site to find those willing to do various tasks,such as putting together a bookcase, cleaning a garage or running an errand. Do as many tasks as you want and this could become quite the part time job.

I don’t understand I’m reading about a site like this. Does this mean that the tasks will be carried out offline or how? From the description of the tasks here I don’t think it will accommodate those from tier3 countries or would it? How do one get paid here? Please share more information

Sherman198

VIP Contributor
I don’t understand I’m reading about a site like this. Does this mean that the tasks will be carried out offline or how? From the description of the tasks here I don’t think it will accommodate those from tier3 countries or would it? How do one get paid here? Please share more information
Task Rabbit is a task site but it's for people that can work offline. It's not a platform for everybody....It works mostly for people in Europe and United States. In this app, you can drop work and receive work there. If you need someone to help you fix something in your house, then you can drop that gig there with the location, the if someone that knows how to fix the gig live close to your location, then the person can locate you and the work done.

Then downside is, you don't know who you are calling for job, a little bit risky though.