Earn money on the fiverr marketplace.

TOZZIBLINKZ

VIP Contributor
The website fiverr is basically a marketplace that sponsor and allows individuals who are interested in the art of freelancing to effectively and efficiently carry out there duty . It also enables clients or individuals who are interested in a particular freelancing service to patronize and purchase services rendered by various online freelancers . The Fiverr website or platform support over 200 gig classification and departments . To join the fiverr marketplace you must first of all create an account and become a seller on the website or platform . Secondly you must focus and post a gig that you intend to offer including a price and a short description below .

As you become fast in completing a particular job for a particular client and get paid by the website through the client , you become more recognised . And when a particular gig is being search your name may consequently become among the first five or possibly the first on the list as the one and only sure person a client or customer should no doubt patronize . The Fiverr website is also an app you can download on play store for Android users , and you can download it on the app store for iOS users . You can withdraw your earnings through PayPal or direct bank transfer . The fiverr of authorities and founders will charge you a withdrawal fee , varying base on the type of withdrawal medium you choose .

sincerem

VIP Contributor
I still have an account at Fiverr, inability to catch-up with any employer frustrated me, and made me abandoning my account without a single visit again. I applied earlier there as a proofreader and a content creator, but lacked the firepower to push for a job myself, even after editing my profile to look professional adding my writing portfolios, still there was nothing for me. Such made me go into freelancer.com, at freelancer.com I secured my first ever freelance writing gig which I delivered perfectly, and from there I continued winning writing offers. I resigned from the freelance marketplace of freelancer.com recently, after feeling burnt out, I try to work on another profit which is fully on crypto. Then use my time to engage on PTP sites, which isn't over demanding like the way professional writing demands. Which requires you to create 500 words of quality contents and above per your employer's demands. Such was very draining for me, that's why I quit without going back up till now, which has taken over six months now. I am not regretting my decision to quit from freelance writing career, because I am making more than I was earning as a writer back then.